My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ibuprofen is a novel cancer drug?!!!

Another OTC drug with very real effects on cancer!
Suppressing this sort of information is criminal!

I will be adding this to my protocol as I haven't had a bleed event since my radiation.
Once again doing a cost/ benefit / risk analysis comes out on the side of adding it on the weigh up.
Tippen's protocol adds Curcumin / Turmeric with bioperine, no doubt to act as an anti-inflammatory along with it's other holistic benefits.
Asprin and Loratadine have also been added to other protocols for their effects on cancer.

I'm beyond staggered.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41416-020-0906-7

I will be adding this to my protocol as I haven't had a bleed event since my radiation.
Once again doing a cost/ benefit / risk analysis comes out on the side of adding it on the weigh up.
Tippen's protocol adds Curcumin / Turmeric with bioperine, no doubt to act as an anti-inflammatory along with it's other holistic benefits.
Asprin and Loratadine have also been added to other protocols for their effects on cancer.

I'm beyond staggered.

So many great OTC cancer treatments are also blood thinners. I take too many supplements that thin the blood! There is a connection between thin blood and preventing/ stopping cancer! I guess there is SO much OTC that we are not supposed to know! Drug companies make their money when they keep you sick!!

I couldn't even process that!! REALLY!!!! How do these people look at themselves in the mirror??? They know what they are doing is wrong!!!
They are able to do it because they never see the faces of those they affect. They don't know them. We are just a number and there is no profit in treating us as the beautiful beings we are and not as the cattle they see us as.

I'm beyond staggered.

It kinda makes one wonder if just regualr ole' aspirin wouldn't do the trick?

ETA: I don't know if this would be beneficial to you or not, but Jason Fung has a new book out. I like him for information on fasting and loved the Obesity Code book. It was packed with wonderful nuggets of information! Anyways, he has a new book out called the Cancer Code. It might be woth looking in to. I haven't read it, nor have I ordered it, but the reviews look great. Even if you could glean one nugget of information, it would be worth it. I watched an online video a couple of days ago when he talks about some of the things that are in the book. Maybe a local library could get if for you too.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on my stupid expensive FenBen tablets and the roll of waterproof wound film.

The roll is 10 cms wide and 10mtrs long. Yeah. I went big. The good news is the film doesn't go off so it won't be money wasted.
I need to get a fenben patch on my right hip sharpish!
This is the hip that has the bone met.
It's getting painful to lay on that side.
I'm not going to brush this off and ignore it by taking pain medication that obviously kills the pain but does nothing to stop the underlying cause of the bone met.
This is going to be a rough ride but it's better than the suffering that's going to happen down the road if I don't do something.
It's better than dying, screaming in agony from bone mets in a hospital bed where all the morphine in the world doesn't put a lid on the breakthrough pain.
I have seen what that looks like first hand and it's horrifying and it frightens me like nothing else...a really close second is bleeding to death. And we know I know what that looks like.

The hard thing about treating yourself is you have to realise that you come down with other ailments besides cancer.
Every niggle doesn't have to be a new cancer met site rearing its ugly head.
A niggle in a known cancer site doesn't mean its actually the cancer.
The right hip bone met site I'm treating with the utmost seriousness.
The other niggles I have have to hit the books and research.

More DMSO Rabbit Hole.

Posted on one of the ALT cancer forums.

DMSO - Warning, long.
Someone on this page said she had made FZ into a paste and put it on a fungating tumor. Brilliant! I got to thinking, it might also be a good idea to make a paste and put it over tumors that are close to the surface, like across my chest where there are tumors under the mastectomy scar on the chest wall that have been very painful. So I did that, but I took it one step further: I sprayed the paste with a 50% solution of DMSO. Why? Because DMSO has the amazing ability to grab whatever it comes in contact with and carry it right into the underlying tissues, in this case, the tumors.
DMSO is a byproduct of the production of wood pulp for paper. It is therefore abundant and very cheap. I use 99.9% or 99.98% pure pharmaceutical grade DMSO from Amazon. DMSO is classified as a solvent. It doesn't just penetrate surface tissues, it hits the bloodstream in seconds and even crosses the blood-brain barrier, taking with it whatever it has latched onto.

DMSO is also a great standalone analgesic. If it hurts, spray it with DMSO. It will immediately decrease pain. One woman on this FB group said when she took FZ, it caused her knees to swell. If its swollen, spray it with DMSO. DMSO also has the amazing property of immediately binding to water molecules and moving them away from the swollen site. These properties of pain relief and immediate reduction of swelling are are why DMSO has been used to treat sports injuries, human and animal, in the U.S for over 50 years. In fact, I first became familiar with it for use on swollen horse legs.

Cautions: Never use it at full strength. If using on the face, it should be diluted to not less than 50-50 with distilled water. Don't use anything but distilled water, because whatever impurities are in the water will be carried into the bloodstream, too. On the body the dilution can be 75% DMSO, 25% distilled water. I usually use it at 50% dilution, because it will make the skin itch. More on that in a minute.

Because it is a solvent, care needs to be taken in using it. There are things it will dissolve and if it comes in contact with your skin, will carry them into the bloodstream, like dye in your clothing, some synthetic fibers from clothes, and some plastics. It comes in a plastic bottle, but I never put it into anything plastic other than those bottles it comes in. The manufacturers know which plastics are safe, I don't. Once diluted, using a metal funnel, not plastic, and gIass measuring utensils, I keep it in glass bottles that I buy on Amazon, and I have made sure that the plastic spray pumps that come with them are not dissolved by the DMSO or I'd be putting plastic into my bloodstream and brain. Not good. Don't spill it on nylon, it will dissolve it. As I said above, it will also make the skin itch. So the safe way to use it is to spray it on clean dry skin, wait 5-10 minutes for it to penetrate, then blot or wipe off the excess with a clean dry white 100% cotton cloth.
Topical use may cause a metallic taste in the mouth a few seconds after use. I have not experienced that other than using it almost full strength on a horse. It is so safe it is used on the eyes, internally for interstitial cystitis, for which it is FDA approved, and orally for a variety of conditions. Used properly it is literally safer than water. Internal use is said to cause a characteristic garlic odor, that the patient can't smell. But every one else can. I understand it is pretty pungent. But that does not happen with topical use.

Don’t spray DMSO on an open wound. It is a salt and will hurt like heck. It is literally rubbing salt into an open wound! Don’t shave skin and then spray on DMSO. Same problem, it will sting like heck!
So what happened when I spread the FZ paste over the mastectomy suture scar, the lymph nodes in my armpits, and the one in my lower right abdomen? It hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt it taken up by the tumors within seconds, and they hurt. The shortness of breath I get from FZ, brain fog, fatigue, slight nausea, and shakiness of balance that I usually don't experience until 3-4 pm after taking FZ orally in the morning hit me within an hour. I had to go lay down. On the other hand, it was over within an hour, whereas it usually lasts the rest of the day for me. But it also bypassed the intestinal tract, so I think that the intestinal tract woes that I and others have experienced with FZ would be avoided or at least significantly lessened with topical use with DMSO

In addition, there is value in being able to get the FZ directly where is it needed, driven right into the tumors by the DMSO, particularly into places where it is really hard to get things, namely, the lymph nodes. My oncologist kept saying that it is really hard to get anything into lymph nodes. That's because unlike the circulatory system that has a pump, the heart, the lymphatic system doesn't have a pump. Lymph fluid moves entirely due to our movement. One really good way to keep it moving is a rebounder, a small indoor trampoline. You can pick them up used at a place like Play it Again Sports or Craig's list. Or just do jumping jacks. But even then it is really difficult for anything to get into the lymphatic system. On the one hand, when I was in Germany, I asked the doctors why they were not treating the lymph node in my left armpit. In their typically blunt German way, the doctors said "Because it will never kill you! We see people with cancer hanging out of lymph nodes all over their bodies. That's not what kills them, it is the metastases to organs like the liver that kills them!" They explained that is why they were only treating the tumors in the left breast with the hypotheremia. But on the other hand, the lymph nodes are a reservoir of cancer and cancer stem cells I want to get rid of. So the ability to drive the FZ right into lymph nodes with DMSO is valuable to me.

Contraindications: Don't use with carboplatin. My oncologist told me that his team of researchers had tested a variety of substances against carboplatin to determine which could be safely used and which would interfere with carboplatin. DMSO interferes with carboplatin. I suspect that would be the case with all platinum based drugs. Can't say about others. Doesn't seem to adversely interact with FZ. Quite the contrary.
Brain tumors and mets. USE EXTREME CAUTION with any chemo agent with brain tumors or mets. Remember when tumors die, they swell, and in the brain due to the bones of the skull around the brain, there is no place for them to swell except into parts of the brain. My oncologist would not have taken me into his experimental program had I had brain mets for that reason. Usually with brain tumors or mets, the tumor is first resected to remove as much as possible, then chemo or radiation is administered. That way when what is left swells, there is room for it to do so. Don’t use DMSO if there are brain tumors or mets, because, as I said, it will cross the blood brain barrier and if it is carring FZ, the tumors will swell into surrounding brain tissues, causing all kinds of problems. A resource would be help from someplace like Care Oncology.

Well today is the day!
I had a hellish night last night and I've had enough.
Time to get hard headed because, in my mind, taking a pain killer and making the pain go away while the cancer kills you softly.
The cancer is still killing you while you can't feel it because of the pain killers and you can kid yourself you're feeling better.
Not for one moment do I want to forget it's there and get lulled into a state of complacency.
The niggle, that pain, these crappy nights, these cancer fevers gets me up off my couch to take my meds, stops me eating and drinking junk that will feed the parasite or thinking that I've "earned" a day off!

Mixed up my 50% DMSO / distilled water, halved my fenben tablet.
Made a screw up and forgot to crush the half tablet to a super fine powder before adding enough diluted DMSO to cover it.
These tablets act differently to the Panacur C granules.
They don't disintegrate and disolve.
BUGGER!
So I took the other half of the fenben tablet and I crushed it and added the DMSO...looks like I didn't crush it fine enough but the result was better.
I ended up with a gritty milk liquid.
The quantity in the bottom of the glass medicine cup is quite small but I guess even the tiniest smear will absorb.
The learning curve is pretty steep here.
I've already front loaded myself with anti inflammitories.
I got water and a blood pressure monitor on hand, the phone fully charged and also close at hand.

Time to experiment on myself as I pray to the Almighty God for discernment and guidance.

Ok...I'm back with some lessons learned.

Overall it was anti-climatic...which is good!
No burning sensation, fevers, pain or swelling.
The half tablet - 225mg dose of fenbenzadole, was not ground up fine enough and sat on top of the skin as a gritty white powder.
Applying it to the affected area wasn't an issue using gloves.
Laying still was.
What a PITA.
After half an hour I'd had enough of that, got up and flushed the residue off with plain cold water in the bathtub.

New experiment.
Half tablet - 225mg fenbenzadole ground fine and mixed with enough 50% diluted DMSO to make a loose paste and applied to a large waterproof dressing and applied over the right hip met site.
Temp spike and sight dizziness 30mins from application which dissipated on its own.
The waterproof dressing is holding up and is still waterproof allowing clothing to be worn without them being damaged.

The waterproof dressing method, from current experience, is superior to topical application without the waterproof dressing.
The dressing "PATCH" method doesn't hamper movement, alllows for activities for daily living to be carried out.

The combined dosage of fenben in this experiment did not exceed my normal morning dose of fenben which is normally taken orally with MCT oil in a low carb, low fat high protein shake.

I am currently still wearing the patch and I will continue to wear it until tomorrow morning. If any physical discomfort is experienced it will be removed and flushed with cold water.

Taking off the patch I will note if there is any skin discoloration, swelling or any other indications of skin irritation on the patch site.
Pain and swelling of the actual met will also be noted.

On the whole I'm pleased with how this has gone and I didn't have the experience that the woman from the ALT cancer site had.

So glad to hear you're finding out ways to make it work for you. And yes, pain can be a very instructive notification on what we need to pay attention to and what we need to change.

Prayers headed your way every day. For full recovery for you and Landshark, for strength to move forward and for willpower to see it through.

I wear nitro patches everyday. I switch locations daily to give my skin a chance to heal for a day, left shoulder one day, right the other. That may not work for you as you have target areas and mine is a systemic drug.
Daily prayers for you.

Pain, swelling, tenderness and pseudoprogression.

IT looks like the tumor cells swell and become tender - an inflammatory response, before they die.
This can be mistaken for hyperprogression by even the most trained eye.
As the old sayings go -
It gets worse before it gets better.
It's darkest before the dawn.
I would offer that this is the reason WHY anti inflammatories, natural and OTC are important.

This article discussed Immunotherapy specifically but Fenben or other anti-cancer drugs or compounds could be used in its place.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...VxlTdF6hlW5oR7QduWxT-6LWqcWVwMaF6r9rScq_WTUYg

New information, changed protocols and more lessons learned.

I had brought this book a while ago and to be honest I have thrown it down 3 times and rage quit it because it's just damned irritating.
https://www.howtostarvecancer.com/I've recently watched a interview on YT between her and Chris Beat Cancer and I picked it up again for another heroic effort to try and absorb the information she was trying to convey.
The only way I could suffer through it was to flip to the actual information - the last half of the book and try to make sense of it all.
THEN...I found this which cleans away a lot of the confusion in the poorly written book.
This is an EXCELLENT resource because it actually tells you dosage and how many times a day to take the sups.

2b.us/jane-mclelland-a-medical-sherlock-holmes-or-cubism-painter-of-cancer-metabolism-pathway/

Add that to Jane's "Metro Map" and little snippets of info from the back half of the book and you get a clearer idea.
Holly crap! It amounts to A LOT of sups to block the metabolic and signalling pathways.
You have to take one sup from each of the coloured lines in the metro map!
People following Jane's protocol will rattle when they walk!
Here is Jane's cancer "Metro Map" which shows you how cancer feeds and signals and what sups and OTC drugs shut them down.
Screenshot 2022-07-20 8.48.06 AM.png

I've since added fish oil to my regular load of twice daily sups and mid afternoon I've added a new protocol which needs to be taken on an empty stomach because of calcium binding issues which stop them from being absorbed.
Doxycycline, mini asprin, berberine and liposomal vit c with a LOT of water. These need to the taken 2 hours after the last meal and I wait about 1 and a half hours after I take them - I managed to find mega dose liposomal vit c caps and they haven't given me bowel issues so far.

I also learned from Jane's book that cervical cancer is a hormone driven cancer and so in that moment I changed from taking the Panacur 100 to taking a fenben canine worming tablet called Fido's All Wormer Tablets.
The tablets contain 50mgs of Praziqantel and 500mgs of Fenben.
The reason for the change was because Panacur 100 uses a parben as a preservative which feeds hormone driven cancer.
The tablets do not contain parbans.
Also, a lady here in Oz became NED - No Evidence of Disease after using these tablets to defeat her breast cancer so that sealed the deal and prompted the complete 180 degree pivot away from the Pancur100.

Probably scary and confusing when first diagnosed. At that point everything is overwhelming! You are at the stage where you can make better sense of Jane's protocol because you have had to do so much homework!! This brings new light and hope!! Thanks TG.

True.
When you learn and know better you do better.

Diverticulitis and Pelvic Radiation Disease - The difference, symptoms and a partial cure.

I have been trying to get to the bottom ( hahah pun intended!) of the source of pain and bowel dysfunction
so I have been re-reading all my doctors notes, discharge summaries and reports and I discovered a few things.
Yes! I have PRD - Pelvic Radiation Disease as a result of the high dose directed beam radiation I needed to save my life.
These treatments leave their mark and if you ask me it was 100% worth it!
This paper explains it well.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...n,tenesmus, incontinence and rectal bleeding.
But in the back of my mind there was a niggle and a small voice that insisted that there was more than PRD going on.
I found the answer in one of my imaging reports - sigmoid diverticular disease and with further investigation my most painful symptoms lined up exactly!
This had been ignored by the medical specialists because of the cancer.
It's no joke and it's extremely painful and an attack can make the lymph glands swell and the pain receptors in the whole pelvis light up...Talk about freaking out a person with cervical cancer with mets!
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/diverticulitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20371758
So I'm one of those lucky LUCKY people with both Diverticulitis AND PRD / sarc.

I put myself on a 5 day clear fluid diet and tried to steel myself and my wallet to go to the doctor to get some antibiotics.
In the mean time I kept researching.
I found this video on YT and I'm so glad I did because this WORKED and all without having to go to the doctor and take antibiotics.
I went a bit hog wild and hard core with the liquid organic apple cider vinegar - I took a shot glass in the morning on an empty stomach and a shot glass before bed for 3 days.
100% cleared it up along with the 5 day clear fluid diet.

I still have pain and bowel issues from the PRD but it's manageable without pain killers or medical intervention.

I'm grateful.
Praise the Almighty loving and generous Lord.

Diverticulitis and Pelvic Radiation Disease - The difference, symptoms and a partial cure.

I have been trying to get to the bottom ( hahah pun intended!) of the source of pain and bowel dysfunction
so I have been re-reading all my doctors notes, discharge summaries and reports and I discovered a few things.
Yes! I have PRD - Pelvic Radiation Disease as a result of the high dose directed beam radiation I needed to save my life.
These treatments leave their mark and if you ask me it was 100% worth it!
This paper explains it well.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...n,tenesmus, incontinence and rectal bleeding.
But in the back of my mind there was a niggle and a small voice that insisted that there was more than PRD going on.
I found the answer in one of my imaging reports - sigmoid diverticular disease and with further investigation my most painful symptoms lined up exactly!
This had been ignored by the medical specialists because of the cancer.
It's no joke and it's extremely painful and an attack can make the lymph glands swell and the pain receptors in the whole pelvis light up...Talk about freaking out a person with cervical cancer with mets!
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/diverticulitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20371758
So I'm one of those lucky LUCKY people with both Diverticulitis AND PRD / sarc.

I put myself on a 5 day clear fluid diet and tried to steel myself and my wallet to go to the doctor to get some antibiotics.
In the mean time I kept researching.
I found this video on YT and I'm so glad I did because this WORKED and all without having to go to the doctor and take antibiotics.
I went a bit hog wild and hard core with the liquid organic apple cider vinegar - I took a shot glass in the morning on an empty stomach and a shot glass before bed for 3 days.
100% cleared it up along with the 5 day clear fluid diet.

I still have pain and bowel issues from the PRD but it's manageable without pain killers or medical intervention.

I'm grateful.
Praise the Almighty loving and generous Lord.

Praise God for giving you the brain in your head to do this!! So many would fail!

@Tank-Girl diverticulosis/itis is no fun. I had suffered it for years but never strong enough until about 9 years ago. I was having constant attacks which left a lovely lot of scar tissue in the bowel. A few procedures to immediately alleviate the problem and then a major surgery. Had the sigmoid and more removed. Had a temporary ileostomy for eight weeks and then the reversal. Still have some attacks but now I know how to deal with them. My surgeon and my internist both told me to stop "eating" my stress because it was "eating" me. And when I say eat, I don't mean food (although I do have some of those issues) I mean internalizing it.

Gut health is important--don't neglect it anyone!

I got a bit cocky and prematurely stopped my Apple cider vinegar yesterday and ate a bowl of oat meal.
No apple cider vinegar last night before bed.
No apple cider vinegar first thing this morning on an empty stomach.
Sheer agony this morning!!
It looks like this is what I have to suffer through to get it through my hard knot head!

Looks like I'm going to be on liquid nutrition for the foreseeable future.
I'm going to try juicing, smoothies, clear soups and plant based meal replacements along with the apple cider vinegar shots and see if that stops pain and the dysfunction.

I'm looking at a modification of the Chris Beat Cancer diet but nothing in this world could induce me to eat a salad at the moment.

The war has taken on a new sadistic twist.
Once again it's time to Pray to the Almighty for HIS strength and guidance, make assessments, take on a new strategy, implement and get gritty.

Latest posts

Back