My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't put love because you are in pain. I would love to hear that it's subsided and you are able to sleep pain-free.
I put love, because I love pig-headed and stubborn 😍
You are awesome in my book and I think we could use a few more like you!
Peace and prayers my friend.

My heart sunk to my boots and I turned white when the Oncologist told me the cancer had spread to my right hip bone.
Working in pallative care I've seen the unspeakable, utterly chilling suffering that Osteosarcoma and bone mets
can inflict.
Of all the suffering I've witnessed I think the bone cancers are the worst esp. towards the end.
It was pretty much impossible to give them enough pain killers to make them comfortable.
That's why I pray to the Good Lord that Tippens and Ivermectin works.
I've seen what's in store if I lose faith.

My heart sunk to my boots and I turned white when the Oncologist told me the cancer had spread to my right hip bone.
Working in pallative care I've seen the unspeakable, utterly chilling suffering that Osteosarcoma and bone mets
can inflict.
Of all the suffering I've witnessed I think the bone cancers are the worst esp. towards the end.
It was pretty much impossible to give them enough pain killers to make them comfortable.
I wish I had words to make it all better, but I don’t. You are strong. You are loved by us but more importantly by Him.

can inflict.
♥️ You WON'T lose faith!!

Did you feel the burst of energy from my prayer?
20230502_095746.jpg

You lot always make me cry with your generosity.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have a CT scan today which means fasting and I have to go to the pharmacy.
It's the one that only stocks the morphine tablets and the script from my doctor said 6 the
pharmacy only had 1.
I hope they have the other 5 today.

I slept through the night but this morning was very painful.
I resorted to taking a morphine tablet with my morning meds so I could walk.
Yes..it's starting to get that bad but I won't give up!
I'll keep praying and keep taking protocol.
I am also looking into some powerful native Australian bush tucker medicine
that the Aboriginal elders have used and passed on to their people.
From what I have I have read of them they would dovetail in extremely well
with the protocol.

You lot always make me cry with your generosity.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have a CT scan today which means fasting and I have to go to the pharmacy.
It's the one that only stocks the morphine tablets and the script from my doctor said 6 the
pharmacy only had 1.
I hope they have the other 5 today.

I slept through the night but this morning was very painful.
I resorted to taking a morphine tablet with my morning meds so I could walk.
Yes..it's starting to get that bad but I won't give up!
I'll keep praying and keep taking protocol.
I am also looking into some powerful native Australian bush tucker medicine
that the Aboriginal elders have used and passed on to their people.
From what I have I have read of them they would dovetail in extremely well
with the protocol.
May the outcome of all you have ahead of you be positive 🙏 :huggs:

can inflict.
I cried for you yesterday girl and honestly couldn't respond. Keep focusing on God and His blessings! My prayers for you is that you will overcome all of the cancer.

You are such an amazing woman. I love your advise on food. Right now it is a struggle for you. I just wish I lived over near you. I'd be there in a heart beat Hun.

More boring whining I'm afraid.

I did my scan and got my morphine tablets, got a tarp from a dollar tree type store, went to a grocery store and still managed to forget most of my groceries..AGAIN!
My right hip was in so much pain I just managed to put the freezer and fridge groceries away and took my night time tablets and a morphine tablet and gently rolled into bed and started crying until the tablet started kicking in.
I was reawakened at around 9 at night to more pain and took another tablet.
This morning was a lot better.

I should get the results for the scan in the next few days.

More pain and weakness.
I took more morphine with my morning meds because I couldn't cope without it.
This is becoming a regular thing which is frightening.
I was planning on going to the shopping centre to get the groceries I forgot to get
but I think if they're available I'll get them by Door Dash.
Dood Dash is the only multi-delivery platform servicing my town.

More pain and weakness.
I took more morphine with my morning meds because I couldn't cope without it.
This is becoming a regular thing which is frightening.
I was planning on going to the shopping centre to get the groceries I forgot to get
but I think if they're available I'll get them by Door Dash.
Dood Dash is the only multi-delivery platform servicing my town.
That is frightening, praying hard!! At least Door Dash is available! I (and many) wish we could be with you!! Physically, we are with you in all other ways!! ♥️

Still waking up in pain and so grateful I have a bottled water and my morning meds and morphine tablets on the bedside table.
All I need to do is roll over, groan and gritt my teeth, sit up with more groaning,...take the meds and then ease back down back to bed.
It was cold this morning.
Yes! Our sort of cold.
Which made everything worse.
I didn't get out of bed until 9.30 because I caught myself going back to sleep.
Lord only knows how long I would have slept for and I only eased back into bed to wait for the meds to work.
I've since taken my FenBen and sups with my coffee and then I have to wait a little while to take my Ivermectin.

Still waking up in pain and so grateful I have a bottled water and my morning meds and morphine tablets on the bedside table.
All I need to do is roll over, groan and gritt my teeth, sit up with more groaning,...take the meds and then ease back down back to bed.
It was cold this morning.
Yes! Our sort of cold.
Which made everything worse.
I didn't get out of bed until 9.30 because I caught myself going back to sleep.
Lord only knows how long I would have slept for and I only eased back into bed to wait for the meds to work.
I've since taken my FenBen and sups with my coffee and then I have to wait a little while to take my Ivermectin.
If your body needs rest, it's probably best to let it have it. I was just thinking ~ do you have a funny movie you could watch? I think you need & deserve some good ol' fashion laughter. Pearl and I aren't there to make funny faces at you or tell you silly jokes until you beg for mercy so a funny movie might suffice (I know a feeble second, but hey).
Praying for relief from pain and much healing.
Hugs and prayers~

Praying for relief from this pain. Are your bowels behaving with the morphine?
I get worried if I haven't moved them in one day.
I know the standard is 3 but in my case I really can't afford to let it go that long.

We are having a cold snap so I dragged out the electric blanket, took my night time meds and
woke up at 10.30 this morning!!!
WOW!
I must have needed that sleep.
I love that electric blanket.

I can not seem to find a happy balance between constipation and diarrhea.
Out of the two I would choose diarrhea because constipation has the greater chance to death.
Unfortunately diarrhea is so taxing and painful that normally I end up in bed sleeping and my whole
"normal" sleep pattern is destroyed.
This pattern becomes more difficult with the more pain killers I have to take.
I've been taking 2 Cloxyl with Senna tablets when I take the Morphine tablets and the
diarrhea normally hits late afternoon...and then it's off to bed covered in sweat and falling asleep.

My delivery grocery order just arrived from the other chain and I was a lot happier with how they
were able to actually deliver what I wanted.
The only fault was mine with my stupid chemo brain which forgot to include several items.

I can not seem to find a happy balance between constipation and diarrhea.
Out of the two I would choose diarrhea because constipation has the greater chance to death.
Unfortunately diarrhea is so taxing and painful that normally I end up in bed sleeping and my whole
"normal" sleep pattern is destroyed.
This pattern becomes more difficult with the more pain killers I have to take.
I've been taking 2 Cloxyl with Senna tablets when I take the Morphine tablets and the
diarrhea normally hits late afternoon...and then it's off to bed covered in sweat and falling asleep.

My delivery grocery order just arrived from the other chain and I was a lot happier with how they
were able to actually deliver what I wanted.
The only fault was mine with my stupid chemo brain which forgot to include several items.
Glad your order was delivered correctly even if you forgot a couple things. At least you have an excuse. What’s mine 😗🎵🎶
Will pray for your stomach to get leveled out. I’m not sure how your diet is or how things effect you, but plain scrambled eggs are easy to digest and are a “good fat” to ease the effect of meds. I know you know all that but have to mama bear 🐻 you from afar. 💕

And a mother hen too!! Drug sleep is not good sleep, but it's sleep!! Drug belly is not good either, but you have to do what you have to do!! As always, praying for your particular necessities! FYI, don't let LadyLocust give you a manicure when we meet!!♥️😉😃
Hey now🤨😂
PS they are a very dark brownish purple right now 😊

I'm in a lot of pain atm and I've taken more morphine with my morning meds.
I am both in pain and sleepy/groggy at once.
I have pain in my tail bone and I brought a special cushion to sit on.
I put my groceries away yesterday when they arrived and, well, I knew it was going to be rough on me because it was a big order
so I took the painkillers before I got them inside and put away.
Still after that I needed to go and lay down and grit my teeth then I gave up and took another which is allowed by pallative care.

I still haven't had the energy or the drive to move the old bar fridge down the steps and outside.

Latest posts

Back