My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers for the Midwife who adopted the Landshark.
She and her family had to find another rental home in a hurry and the only one that was available
was one that didn't allow pets so Landshark and the Midwifes own dog had to find a kind foster home.
The Midwife is looking frantically for another rental that will allow the dogs to come home and live with the family.
She's heartbroken at the current situation and it shows you just how decent she is that she rung me to let me know what's going on when, technically Landshark is no longer my dog.

Prayers for the Midwife who adopted the Landshark.
She and her family had to find another rental home in a hurry and the only one that was available
was one that didn't allow pets so Landshark and the Midwifes own dog had to find a kind foster home.
The Midwife is looking frantically for another rental that will allow the dogs to come home and live with the family.
She's heartbroken at the current situation and it shows you just how decent she is that she rung me to let me know what's going on when, technically Landshark is no longer my dog.
I have been wanting to ask you about Landshark, but was treading lightly! That baby dog needs those people! Prayers for them, Landshark, and you!! God needs to handle this one, and will 😉♥️😊

I have been wanting to ask you about Landshark, but was treading lightly! That baby dog needs those people! Prayers for them, Landshark, and you!! God needs to handle this one, and will 😉♥️😊

You wouldn't believe how BIG she's gotten in every sense of the word.
Her head had thickened and gotten deeper.
Neck and chest have gotten wider and they've had to get a customised
traveling harness for her.
Her leash manners have gotten a lot better and the Midwife's husband walks her when she's working and then to let off some stress the Midwife takes her for walks on days off.
The Midwife says that with the formidable size and look of the Landshark she has no one approach her.
She says she feels safe walking her late afternoons when the sun is coming down.
Their other dog which is a kelpie/boarder collie is very well behaved and very light and responsive on the leash
hardly needs any direction at all which is good when they have to take Landshark for walks at the same time.

You wouldn't believe how BIG she's gotten in every sense of the word.
Her head had thickened and gotten deeper.
Neck and chest have gotten wider and they've had to get a customised
traveling harness for her.
Her leash manners have gotten a lot better and the Midwife's husband walks her when she's working and then to let off some stress the Midwife takes her for walks on days off.
The Midwife says that with the formidable size and look of the Landshark she has no one approach her.
She says she feels safe walking her late afternoons when the sun is coming down.
Their other dog which is a kelpie/boarder collie is very well behaved and very light and responsive on the leash
hardly needs any direction at all which is good when they have to take Landshark for walks at the same time.
Wow ♥️, she needs NO disruptions in her life! So glad you know how she is doing, praying for them to handle their situation and get things back on track!! Good for the Landshark being able to be with to he Midwife and her husband. I pray that God watches over them! And always praying and loving you!!

I woke in so much pain and I took my morning meds plus morphine and glanced down at my phone and it was
11.00am.
I couldn't believe it.
My pillow was soaked.
I've been sitting here for a little while watching YT movies and everything has settled and now I ca
take the fenben dose and sups.
Glad the pain settled down, but I am worried because it's so frequent! Praying for pain relief!! Praying for many things for you!!♥️

Yesterday I slept in till 12 in a later of sweat and the pain in my hip and groin was a head kicker.
Today I have a doctors appointment and I was praying that my phone didin't go flat so I could make an alarm.
The alarm didn't go off but I did wake up at 7.30 to the dump truck!
I didn't put the bin out and I was slapping my forehead because that messes up my routing for the weekend.
Oh well.
It's not as if I'm going anywhere.
I was planning on emptying my old bar fridge into the bin into the main bin so it wouldn't be stinking the place up.

After my doctors appointment I'm determined to get the things I forgot like a phone charger cord and dish washing gloves, more milk.

Yesterday I slept in till 12 in a later of sweat and the pain in my hip and groin was a head kicker.
Today I have a doctors appointment and I was praying that my phone didin't go flat so I could make an alarm.
The alarm didn't go off but I did wake up at 7.30 to the dump truck!
I didn't put the bin out and I was slapping my forehead because that messes up my routing for the weekend.
Oh well.
It's not as if I'm going anywhere.
I was planning on emptying my old bar fridge into the bin into the main bin so it wouldn't be stinking the place up.

After my doctors appointment I'm determined to get the things I forgot like a phone charger cord and dish washing gloves, more milk.
I think the pain meds are screwing with you!!😮

I got my doctors asppoinment.
I've got pain in my right groin and left rib cage.
I'm sore in my left left throat and I'm giving out really thick dark green mucus.
Drinking a warm coffee to wash mt FenBens and subs with hurts my throat.
I went shopping at Aldi yesterday and I'm just not up to doing anything today.
I got a new vaccume cleaner at Kmart yesterday and I went and brought a coffee table
from a on-line store yesterday as well.
The lounge room is driving me nuts so I need a new coffee table and a new coffee table.
I did manage to get the bin out yesterday in enough time for it to be empty.
The mower is coming on Friday so that gives me a few days the skull drag to old bar fridge
down the steps, and defrost it and put the muck in the bin.
It's going to cost me$7 refuge cost to take it to the dump.
All these steps once took me a very short time to do and now I'm exhusted and in pain.

I got my doctors asppoinment.
I've got pain in my right groin and left rib cage.
I'm sore in my left left throat and I'm giving out really thick dark green mucus.
Drinking a warm coffee to wash mt FenBens and subs with hurts my throat.
I went shopping at Aldi yesterday and I'm just not up to doing anything today.
I got a new vaccume cleaner at Kmart yesterday and I went and brought a coffee table
from a on-line store yesterday as well.
The lounge room is driving me nuts so I need a new coffee table and a new coffee table.
I did manage to get the bin out yesterday in enough time for it to be empty.
The mower is coming on Friday so that gives me a few days the skull drag to old bar fridge
down the steps, and defrost it and put the muck in the bin.
It's going to cost me$7 refuge cost to take it to the dump.
All these steps once took me a very short time to do and now I'm exhusted and in pain.
You are awesome 😎 Your tenacity and determination are beyond words 💕. That said (warning, here comes mama bear) do what you can and rest when you need to. I hope they were able to help with the pain control. You are always in my prayers 🙏

I have so much pain in my right armpit and under my jawline.
I've still got a lot of pus bringing up out of my throat and I'm doing the right thing in putting it into a tissuse.
Last night was horrible.
I was in so much pain and the night sweats soaked 2 pillows.
I think armpit and jawline are lymph nodes?? Any upcoming doctor appointment?? Something is going on!! Praying for pain free rest so you can get the strength to figure this out!!♥️♥️

I had a small will last night with the sweat soaking my pillow.
WE have a monster sized batch towel and I have 4 of them and I folded them in 4 and layed them
across the pillow.
It worked really well. THe pillow stayed very dry and not the icy wet.

I'm going to have to go to the doctor if they don't get better.

I had a small will last night with the sweat soaking my pillow.
WE have a monster sized batch towel and I have 4 of them and I folded them in 4 and layed them
across the pillow.
It worked really well. THe pillow stayed very dry and not the icy wet.

I'm going to have to go to the doctor if they don't get better.
please go on to the doctor so they can see all the issues you are having...prayers as always.

Latest posts

Back