Not good...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star_Chick

Psalm 23
Neighbor
I wish I had good news. I wish this would all go away. Basically, the doctor thinks my inter-cranial pressure is increasing. I’m scheduled for MRIs this coming week. I’m to follow up with neurosurgeon. I have to rest, relax as much as possible, and wait for results. I know with my illness I’m a stroke risk. However, if the pressure is increasing than the risk rises. Also, if my headache pain increases than I have to go to the ER immediately. I feel like this is a nightmare. Sorry, y’all. I’m just upset.

I hope you have someone with you to help you. Results always seem like they take too long to get, I understand. We've been on the receiving end of bad news too and having to wait for results, then more bad news, well, it is just hard.
I hope you can meditate
. :huggs:

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

I have a cordless drill and we can install a valve you can open to ease the pressure.:confused:

I have given up worrying about things that I cannot control a while back. Live your life and what comes comes.

The lord will bring you home when he is ready. Until then it is just another test.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

I have a cordless drill and we can install a valve you can open to ease the pressure.:confused:

I have given up worrying about things that I cannot control a while back. Live your life and what comes comes.

The lord will bring you home when he is ready. Until then it is just another test.

LOL I basically said the same thing to my husband. I said we’ll just install a straw too. I really didn’t think my body would take me learning pressure canning literal. Bwahaha

I wish I had good news. I wish this would all go away. Basically, the doctor thinks my inter-cranial pressure is increasing. I’m scheduled for MRIs this coming week. I’m to follow up with neurosurgeon. I have to rest, relax as much as possible, and wait for results. I know with my illness I’m a stroke risk. However, if the pressure is increasing than the risk rises. Also, if my headache pain increases than I have to go to the ER immediately. I feel like this is a nightmare. Sorry, y’all. I’m just upset.

Last night you ,VenomJ and Pess were in my thoughts and special prayers.

:heart::huggs:

Latest posts

Back