Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's our youngest Rottie's birthday today. Which means she got to have a steak, rare of course.

View attachment 42017
Some similarities...
20200514_164706-COLLAGE.jpg

Jim

nice, @Spikedriver
Just looking on line at the hours for my state parks. No camping.
I have a problem with being told it is strongly advised you wear a mask ... in a state park ...
I saw friends wearing face masks in photos they shared online. Nobody else around, trying to hike and get some fresh air but Nooooo.
I want my soul put at ease too.

nice, @Spikedriver
Just looking on line at the hours for my state parks. No camping.
I have a problem with being told it is strongly advised you wear a mask ... in a state park ...
I saw friends wearing face masks in photos they shared online. Nobody else around, trying to hike and get some fresh air but Nooooo.
I want my soul put at ease too.
Iowa has partially opened campgrounds. You must have an enclosed space (RVs and travel trailers only, with a working bathroom, no tents), all restroom/shower facilities will remain closed, swimming areas remain closed, and playgrounds remain closed. Hiking and fishing are permitted with proper social distance.

Your state may have the trails open, even if the campgrounds are closed...

I got to see one of these up close and personal at an air show in Abbotsford Canada in the mid-90's.

It was the support plane for the Russian Knights (their version of the Blue Angels or Thunderbirds). The Knights flew the Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker.

That was one heck of a show! Watching the Flanker perform the "Cobra" maneuver was amazing!

Mmm, mmm. Now that looks like some good eatin'. Especially for supervisor42, the man who doesn't like catfish.
At least it is a little more honest about being a mutant frog than catfish because you can still clearly see all 4 of it's feet.
fb_img_1589378270652-jpg.42057

It's evolutionarily only one notch away from every catfish you ever ate.:barf:
Enjoy!!!
Yummy.gif

Latest posts

Back