Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be funny if it weren't true. Today at the grocery store... now the isles are one way. :( They have really gone to far with this crap!

View attachment 41704View attachment 41705
Every time I see the sign that says "one way" I sing the line "or another". Was with a friend when seeing the signs one day & he finished the next line of the lyric after the one I said.
Pics are of my cow Kwai-Ying and her newborn Alleria back in March 2008. Kwai couldn't figure out how to let Alleria nurse so Alleria was literally crying tears. I had to bottle feed her special formula with colostrum in it before I taught Kwai to hold still & let her nurse. She never nursed from her own mother so she didn't know how it worked.
03-08-08_1327.jpg
03-08-08_1328.jpg
03-08-08_1330.jpg

When I was in 8th grade , I use to go out with a friend of family that was a commercial fisherman on Mississippi river, using barrel nets.
I seen a alligator gar pulled up lot bigger than this one. He etimated it weighed 300 lbs.
I never forgot the head and eyes were bigger than a large bull.
View attachment 42057
Jim

Sturgions are even bigger,we have warnings here on the river they jump in boats.

HAHAHAHAHA

Close, Very close. She don't look much like Barbra Bach other than her hair. I'm more like Lurch from the Adams family than Jaws though. LOL

Most of both sides of our family are not tall but kids husbands are tall, and both grandsons are tall like their fathers. 15 yr old grand is alredy 6'3". Other grandson who is 28 is 6' 2".We women aveage out to about 5'4".

Our middle child did soap box derby. Fond memories. Never got to Ohio, though.
My son also was also on his way to Nationals but bowed out of racing. Going to Nationals is a week long ordeal and once he did it with his sister, he was good with the experience but wasn't interested in doing it again.
The other thing about going to Nationals - Once your car goes there, it can never be raced again in ANY soapbox derby events. My son opted to sell his car instead. My daughter's car is still hanging in the garage.

Latest posts

Back