Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We no longer have a school in town. My kids graduated from McIntosh 40 miles North of here
I believe this is a common trend in South Dakota. Highmore has students from Harrold and their former rival, Miller, is joined with them as a football team. We had a smaller graduating class when I graduated from h.s., 48. The class sizes, even with joining other towns is now in the 20's.
I went to college with some girls from McIntosh. They were party girls! They liked to go to Lemmon to party.

A Rhodesian ridgeback puppy!
Ridgeback puppy.jpg

My companion, "Rabbit" eating a piece of a banana. He is a house rabbit (free roaming).

bunny.JPG

I never have on a straight flat road, short of very high winds. I have saw roll overs when the load shifted going around a corner such as entrance or exit to the interstate.
This was on a clear day, no wind, no curve, 45 mph zone.

Here are a few photos taken from our house in the last week or so. One is a sunset but it is blurry due to it being pretty dark when the pic was taken. We have had 7 bull elk hanging around our place for a week now. They are still in velvet but I expect them to shed the velvet soon. This is our rainy season and this year we have gotten some rain. Here is a low cloud on the hill behind our house.
8-1-2.JPG
7-28-8.JPG
7-24-2.JPG

But those fuels make the air dirty and we have to lower CO2 so the plants don't grow.

Latest posts

Back