Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this is some kind of tragic happening or some kind of deer-based fashion statement.

the-best-photoshop-battles-of-all-time-30-photos-23.jpg

My sweet sweet boy Chen. passed away last year from Bobcat fever. He was the best damned mouser I ever had. Loved his family and never trusted strangers. He would send you off bleeding. I've seen him whip ass on the biggest dogs. He was not afraid of them.
IMG_1972.JPG

My sweet sweet boy Chen. passed away last year from Bobcat fever. He was the best damned mouser I ever had. Loved his family and never trusted strangers. He would send you off bleeding. I've seen him whip ass on the biggest dogs. He was not afraid of them.View attachment 3253
That's an great looking cat. The one in my Avatar( Larry) Has those GIANT teeth like that. He has little slots in his bottom jaw where they sit.

Certainly not a pretty thing, but posted by the city of Yankton, SD. "Most fat that is poured down the drains is in liquid form, but when it hits the cold pipes underground the grease hardens on the walls of sewer lines. ..
and that is why grease traps should be required.

Last edited:
and that if why grease traps should be required.
Someone locally asked for help after her sink was plugged up. Somehow it came out that she had poured grease down it. Someone suggested that she not do that. She was not happy about that idea, said she had always poured her grease down her drain. Some people want to do what they want to do.

View attachment 3411 Probably only in Nebraska, do you have the opportunity to buy kolaches at a gun show. It might leave most of you scratching your head, but Nebraska has lots of Czechs and this is the state dessert, a Czech sweet roll. I am half Czech, also known as Bohemian.
If you were trying to hide a dwarf Bohemian would that mean you were attempting to cache a small Czech?
---tort--

View attachment 3180 Possums are useful critters. If frightened they will hiss & show their teeth but if further challenged they will roll over & feign unconsciousness, (hence the term "playing possum"). The generally do not carry diseases and, as a side benefit, they eat loads and loads of ticks.
---tort--

I think he is just here to suck the blood out of my chickens.

Latest posts

Back