Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics of my Graceland tour.

RIP Elvis!
033.jpg
035.jpg
065.jpg
069.jpg
082.jpg
093.jpg
091.jpg

Last edited:
Dressing the frets is one of the time consuming things I had done to my guitar last monday. Frets are designed to wear and periodically they need to be cleaned and reshaped or “dressed”. It’s not considered major work but has a major effect on how a guitar plays. I’ve had frets replaced twice over the years which is major, not needed this week, just dressing.

Pic, dressed frets, all shiny and perfect. My fret board isn’t flat, it’s slightly curved. I don’t have the patience to do this, to sit and get all the frets perfect and matching end to end. I don’t think I could do it if the fret board were flat, much less curved.

Fret dressing a 07a.JPG

Last edited:
Someone dropped off a couple of pieces of old barnwood for my friend. They were covered in dry mud but I had a putty knife to scrape it off with and I always have measuring tape handy. Friend couldn't find any of his so he asked me. I held the board still while he cut them and held them in place while he screwed them in place. Will have to putty over the screws later-- after I sand them down better. But they actually look pretty neat. Door still needs to be stained. Not the best pic, but the framing looks nicer now.
1668995061078.png

A brother of mines funeral , Don't know how he survived as long as he did. In Vietnam he was crushed by a truck , 21 back surgery's , crushed pelvis , removed his bladder and one kidney ,lung cancer, in and out of wheel chairs , wife walked in his bedroom and dropped dead heart attack and he still rode
1669117515378.png
1669117558322.png

Latest posts

Back