Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z, it looks like your brother also was the manager of the messiness in this room?

Random pic...
Hearst 22.jpg

The workshop is a combination of my sister's idiot friend coming in and trying to "help" by reorganizing and dumping a bunch of stuff down in the workshop and actually undoing the organization and then over the years more stuff has been moved down there for storage. I have 3 doors down there that need to be installed. One is already painted but needs the frame painted. The other two need doors & frames done. My brother can't really take any blame on the workshop as he hardly ever went in it. So, I guess that one is on me to a good extent. I just don't know what to do with stuff and then the roof started leaking.
I don't think I posted this one. Some kind of horn hanging up in the workshop.
1681855169061.png

Havasu, that building looks very cool! Reminds me of a castle.

Today was the 24th anniversary of the Columbine h.s. shootings. I had a very busy day but wanted to go out to the memorial. As I was finishing up with my last client, I realized that I was just too tired to drive that far. I've been to the memorial before and took a bunch of photos, but the photos I am sharing are from the Columbine memorial website, not my photos
Columbine memorial 1.jpg
Columbine memorial 2.jpg
A man that is a friend of my daughter's was a freshman at Columbine on the day of the shootings. I understand that he has only recently been going to therapy and for the first time since he graduated from h.s. decided to go to the h.s. and then to the memorial.

Like when I lived in the bay area, beach 30min away, couple hours to ski. Beautiful place to live. Except millions of people go with you on the weekend, miserable place.
It is the same with skiing. People who have season passes almost never go on weekends, they go when they are able to during the week. Holidays are also difficult and over crowded.

I saw this photo and thought of @hashbrown, who also has a Cane Corso.

Cane corso, head bigger than a human head.jpg

https://news.lobandsmash.com/en/fake-real-objects?ly=native_one

Human Head Versus Cane Corso Head​

The person that took this picture was cuddling with their dog when they realized it would be a perfect time to show the world how giant a Cane Corso is. They're one of the largest breeds whose muscle mass and paw sizes outgrow those of other dogs. Next to its owner, it looks like this dog's head is enormous, but that doesn't stop it from wanting a cuddle with its dad.

View attachment 107368

The person that took this picture was cuddling with their dog when they realized it would be a perfect time to show the world how giant a Cane Corso is. They're one of the largest breeds whose muscle mass and paw sizes outgrow those of other dogs. Next to its owner, it looks like this dog's head is enormous, but that doesn't stop it from wanting a cuddle with its dad.
AWESOME dog.

We went in a TSC one day with our little Cavapoo. All of 15 lbs. Guy was walking out the door when this guy was walking out with his Cane Corso. His was maybe 75 lbs or so. young dog. Out little POS was yapping like he was gonna chew him up. Corso never even looked at him. Everyone in the store turned to see what the commontion was and was expecting to see blood everywhere. He kept walking and my wife just said yep our little pup is a bad A. LOL

AWESOME dog.

We went in a TSC one day with our little Cavapoo. All of 15 lbs. Guy was walking out the door when this guy was walking out with his Cane Corso. His was maybe 75 lbs or so. young dog. Out little POS was yapping like he was gonna chew him up. Corso never even looked at him. Everyone in the store turned to see what the commotion was and was expecting to see blood everywhere. He kept walking and my wife just said yep our little pup is a bad A. LOL
One time I was at a dog park with Crosby, our Rhodesian ridgeback and in came a Great Dane. Crosby about lost her mind about how large that dog was. It was pretty funny. She was so used to playing with dogs of all sizes, and even though she weighed around 70 pounds, she was small for a RR. Her weight did fluctuate quite a bit due to her bloating challenges. But that Great Dane, was like a small horse, and it was obvious that Crosby was quite freaked out by the size of that dog.

View attachment 107368

Hashbrown has one!!

Latest posts

Back