Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that police car parks in our one handicapped parking spot at our little post office.
He deserves to be egged.

Just FYI, most states have laws on the books that allow LEO's to disregard parking statutes and traffic laws if they are actively performing their duties. If that was the case here, I would have put it in the no parking area but the cop is within his legal rights. If they were shopping or eating than he is an ***hat and needs to find a new job.

We got some fresh snow last night. This winter is crazy.

28699213_1606822996100719_8592379382130859886_o.jpg

The problem with giving extra permissions to people in office is that they become "privileged people".
It happens to town councils, police, state officials and the federal representatives. they come to think of themselves as more important and that they are a ruling class. (instead of public servants)

My oldest Sister Collects Life size Dolls of Children. Very Expensive. From Europe. Some have Cadaver Hair. They are all over her House. Its Creepy. They look like Real Children with no Soul. They stare at you.

Don't EVER visit Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum then.:D I stopped looking at them after about the 10th one. But Angie's dolls are pretty unlike some of the old ones there.:)

The problem with giving extra permissions to people in office is that they become "privileged people".
It happens to town councils, police, state officials and the federal representatives. they come to think of themselves as more important and that they are a ruling class. (instead of public servants)

They are not special permissions, they are laws. And they are necessary to perform the function of the position. Wanting an LEO to go find an open legal parking space when responding to say an active threat or other critical incident is asinine. Not having the law on the books just results in nuisance lawsuits and ignorant people filing complaints.

They are not special permissions, they are laws. And they are necessary to perform the function of the position. Wanting an LEO to go find an open legal parking space when responding to say an active threat or other critical incident is asinine. Not having the law on the books just results in nuisance lawsuits and ignorant people filing complaints.

A Preacher using God's name in vain is not setting a good example. Neither is a marked emergency vehicle that is parked in a handicap zone while the Driver runs in get his personal mail. Now an emergency call, that is an entire diffrent matter all together.

You keep making me very homesick. :cry:. Not only is there not a single rock in this state, but also very few beautiful rolling hills either. Everything is rockless and mostly flat. I don't consider limerock rock.

PS Angie, nice job on the St Paddy's Day Doll.:thumbs up:

I can sent you some rocks, we have way to many.

Latest posts

Back