Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daily_picdump_2739_640_high_52wtmk.jpg

Riverhounds-2018=02.07-On the Ground.jpg
Our son ... he's a professional soccer player. He's one of the team's goalies. This is preseason where they are vying for the #1, #2 & #3 spots. (Keeping our fingers crossed for #1 or #2 ... #3 means pretty much sitting on the bench for most, if not all the season) *I blacked out the name of the team for OPSEC *

Last edited:
Our son ... he's a professional soccer player. He's one of the team's goalies. This is preseason where they are vying for the #1, #2 & #3 spots. (Keeping our fingers crossed for #1 or #2 ... #3 means pretty much sitting on the bench for most, if not all the season) *I blacked out the name of the team for OPSEC *
Congrats to your son! Close on the OPSEC but I'm pretty sure I know the team. ;)

What we have been up to today and the day before yesterday . Stripping dried lavender and rosemary and today's pickings from the garden being sage, thyme and we also harvested more lavender to dry too.

Picture 1 dried rosemary and lavender, pic 2 drying sage and pic 3 drying thyme. Yes we have found another use for a rock screener which is drying herbs :D .
dried lavender and rosemary.JPG

dried sage.JPG

dried thyme.JPG

Latest posts

Back