Rant for the Day (keep it clean)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rant.
I sleep so much because there is nothing to wake up to.
I don't even bother to get drunk or high anymore, and I
have dreamed about an EMP attack 3 days running now.

My rant.
Can I help you rediscover the joy of melting snowflakes or otherwise annoying liberals?

My rant.
Dear friend, this might be called depression. Certainly don't know much about you, but this is certainly a possibility, that you are depressed. Moringa gets my mind motivated to get stuff done. There are certainly many other things that can help you. What say you?

I have a rant and it may sound ugly but here it goes. When I was growing up there were lots of labor jobs, tractor drivers, truck drivers, gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores.... and the list goes on an on.. there were also jobs for people who could count, bank tellers, book keepers,..... and that was a long list. Now this is my rant... in the 30s most men did labor and women did waitress and counting jobs, in the 40s women moved into a lot of labor jobs due to the war, in the 50s a single earner family couldn't keep up with the Jones' so more women chose to go into the work force. Since the 60 the establishment has been pushing affirmative action encouraging hiring of minorities, women, and special groups, today businesses are eliminating labor and counting jobs as quickly as possible to improve their profit margin and the establishment is using "equity" pushing what used be covered by affirmative action into Management, Engineering, and Business ownership. Now I am all for giving everyone an even break, but when you push people aside to help special people you end up hurting others. I would not want to be a young straight white male in today's world, there is no place where you are welcome and forget about advancement if you do get a job. I have seen it first hand and it is shoved down our throats in required equity and diversity training.

If you want to know why things are going to H in a handbag look at the Leadership we are getting. The establishment is promoting people with no real experience to the top of the food chain (in every sector) and they are making decisions based on a delusional reality. Really, look around, we have folks like AOC in Congress, we have a VP by the name of Harris (listen to her talk and ask yourself what the heck did she just say?), look at the organizational chart of every Federal Agency and you will see the future..

And the big companies in the US are being pushed in the same direction.. Nope, I cannot see anyway things can get better under these conditions...

And my rant is: We have done this to ourselves........ and I think it all can be traced back to the public school system (free babysitting for the working masses) and the Universities where they are training our kids to submit to this doctrine and to be sorry for what GOD made them.....

Urban your statement is 100% true. Where I work in the last 10 years the leadership has turned over at least 75%. Every replacement but 2 have been either folks from other countries, or younger women. Almost none of them have any,or at least not much expeirence in what they are now leading. And it is showing up in spades. Poor choices lead to failures. In some cases safety is highly talked about, but almost nothing helps make things safer

Can I help you rediscover the joy of melting snowflakes or otherwise annoying liberals?
Where and when?
Dear friend, this might be called depression. Certainly don't know much about you, but this is certainly a possibility, that you are depressed. Moringa gets my mind motivated to get stuff done. There are certainly many other things that can help you. What say you?
It's my stupid "Phantom" PTSD, it does this. I'm just curious as to what if anything triggered it, I'm sleeping 18 hours a day! But hey! anything is worth a shot!

Where and when?
I had never looked for a liberal forum to troll or even check out before. This was interesting Similar Worlds - People Like You! - The Experience Project Alternative
Screenshot_20220530-091851.png

I'm sitting here reading the posts and I notice my APC power supply buzzes, we are at the end of a line and I am seeing our voltages going all over the place lately, lows around 106V, then jumping up to 121+Volts. This is the kind of crap that kills electrical equipment, is the grid becoming unstable? I've never monitored my power supplies in the past, so it may be the natural course of thing but I get the feeling that by switching to renewable and away from steady power supplies like coal and nuclear the grid is seeing more swings and this can become a big issue if it gets worse. I beginning to think that the push to the GREEN NEW DEAL is a race to total darkness....

Phone is fixed.
Childish new daughter in law got a taste of her own medicine a few days after my I Phone locked up.
Seems my oldest son(her new husband) has had enough of her crap.
He has blocked her from all his accounts.
Both my sons have blocked her from my accounts information.
Seems she overstepped the boundaries he set forth before they got married.
She has a real problem now.
No kid sitter for 1 of her kids.
My oldest son has to sleep so her can work 3 rd shift.
He basically told her not his problem, her kid- her problem.
He refused to asked me if I would kid sit her brat.
She started this crap it was up to her to fix it with me.
I can tell you right now I'm not kid sitting her kid.
Maybe for $1000 a day, but nothing less.
And she's on thin ice because she has missed work due to sitter problems.
That excuse will only fly so long.

I almost put this in humor. The Rottweiler framed me.
I was using the weed eater with the metal blade. My wife starts yelling about the pear tree. I looked over and she was holding the top half of a recent planting. The trunk is about finger size. Well she starts asking me what I did? I replied nothing, as I mentally retraced my steps. It seems the rottie bit it in half. Weren't you watching her? No I replied I was watching this spinning blade. The rottie is a year and a half old and is capable of being unattended in the house for 4 hrs sometimes when we go to town. We haven't had any Turner and Hooch moments but she definitely gets puppy brain occasionally. I often joke it is like having a toddler with a wood chipper on her face.
Maybe she thought you were growing her a stick.

I got a mini-rant.

The modem saga got weird today. The router they sent to support gigabit ethernet is the same model as the other 2 routers. So I have 3 routers but they deleted the wifi extender. Just passed 4 hours at this point and still maybe another hour to get this figured out.

If I don't get an answer I will have to climb the supervisor ladder.

Oh bother.

Ben

OK, so here I am, doing my usual hand away half my check run, and I see gas for 3.99, but there is a line up, no biggie I'll get some on the way back. BUT... as soon as I go to turn, it pops up to 4.25! I ALMOST slammed on my brakes in disbelief! You can tell that sippy cup sucking moron in DC don't buy his own gas! 🤬 :mad:💩

OK, so here I am, doing my usual hand away half my check run, and I see gas for 3.99, but there is a line up, no biggie I'll get some on the way back. BUT... as soon as I go to turn, it pops up to 4.25! I ALMOST slammed on my brakes in disbelief! You can tell that sippy cup sucking moron in DC don't buy his own gas! 🤬 :mad:💩
Now, now, you're not supposed to use the "non-Pearl-approved emoji". :rolleyes:

Life is really hard down here.:rolleyes:
Mini-rant: Our next-door neighbors, who just got back from a weeks vacation, 2 weeks ago, popped in today.
They informed us that we will be taking care of all of their stuff, again, (including feeding the guinea pig every day) because they are heading out tonight to Gatlinburg and the Smokey Mountains for a WEEK!
Times are hard!
Sux to be us.:mad:

I have a non-pearl approved emoji, an actual picture of some, sans smiley. LOL
I don't want an instant vacation however. :p
BUT for anybody that cares, I have a collection of non family friendly emoji.

Remind your nice neighbors that time is money.

Now, now, you're not supposed to use the "non-Pearl-approved emoji". :rolleyes:

Life is really hard down here.:rolleyes:
Mini-rant: Our next-door neighbors, who just got back from a weeks vacation, 2 weeks ago, popped in today.
They informed us that we will be taking care of all of their stuff, again, (including feeding the guinea pig every day) because they are heading out tonight to Gatlinburg and the Smokey Mountains for a WEEK!
Times are hard!
Sux to be us.:mad:
What do guinea pigs taste like?? Give them "the" emoji!!😁

I have a non-pearl approved emoji, an actual picture of some, sans smiley. LOL
I don't want an instant vacation however. :p
BUT for anybody that cares, I have a collection of non family friendly emoji.

Remind your nice neighbors that time is money.
Hey, for anyone who doesn't remember, I was told "the" emoji didn't exist.😉

People can't take advantage of you unless you let them.
I would tell the neighbors I was not available.
That won't work. :confused:
They know we are housebound here, being around-the-clock caregivers for an 87y/o.:mad:
They are good dems and know whatever they do, somebody will take of them.🤪
You wanna help water their plants and get their mail every day?:thumbs:
(Don't forget to feed&water the guinea-pig;))
'She' is a major link in the local "grapevine" and if we fail, she will tell everyone in the neighborhood what terrible, untrustworthy people we are.
DW can't have that, so she caves. :confused:
Yes master!
bow-gif.76850

Last edited:
Keep luggage next to the door and tell them you have to go to an important family meeting that week, no, you can't cancel. NO you can't take the guinea pig, gotta run, bye!

Democrats???
Let the government feed their damn pets, them too!

Keep luggage next to the door and tell them you have to go to an important family meeting that week, no, you can't cancel. NO you can't take the guinea pig, gotta run, bye!

Democrats???
Let the government feed their damn pets, them too!
Luggage? Or baggage?
The 87y/o doesn't have a handle and can go no further than the local store for an hour without running out of power :confused:.
The neighbors know WE AIN'T GOIN' NOWHERE!!!

Latest posts

Back