Rant for the Day (keep it clean)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I looked at the paperwork on the ticket for the CRV and the radar said it was going 54mph but the ticket said it was 55. He was slowing down but was allegedly still going above the posted speed limit when he passed the sign. Although, sometimes they bust people for the speed they were going BEFORE they pass the sign because they are that corrupt here.

Maybe a radar detector thing might come in handy.

Still exhausted. Had to take the trash out myself again and now I have a headache bc the stupid dog won't stop barking. I love animals, but I am about to choke the life out of this dog if she doesn't stop. I already had to throw empty water bottles at her and chase her out of the room bc her barks were hurting my ears and head.

My house is being invaded by crickets! Didn’t count the first few but killed 4 yesterday and 5 today. :eyeballs:

Hated to do it but just sprayed the porch in front of my door. Insecticide Stinks! DE wasn’t enough by itself and the wolf spider in my bathroom must have gotten fat and lazy :rolleyes:.

My house sits on a slab a few inches above grade. One or two creep into the house every summer. But this is an invasion! I got a late start but if its war they want, so be it! :waiting:

Just regular black field crickets...

Black-Field-Cricket.jpg

Last edited:
My house is being invaded by crickets! Didn’t count the first few but killed 4 yesterday and 5 today. :eyeballs:

Hated to do it but just sprayed the porch in front of my door. Insecticide Stinks! DE wasn’t enough by itself and the wolf spider in my bathroom must have got fat and lazy :rolleyes:.

My house sits on a slab a few inches above grade. One or two creep into the house every summer. But this is an invasion! I got a late start but if its war they want, so be it! :waiting:

Just regular black field crickets...

View attachment 114114
My cats and Bear love to eat them!! 🦗

The Black Widows are getting thick again (talking about spiders)😮! Update on previous rant..... My package made it!!
I have one nesting near my toilet as I'm typing this.
He ain't hurting nothing.

Wow, sorry Dademoss.
its fine, she has a lot of stress right now, she is project lead. i wore stuff outside she deemed inappropriate and trashy. not like my junk was on display, but yall know. i;m a guy, and I don't care much

Photo of what you wore outside?
Then Pearl and I will vote
yall be on your own after that, any blindness is on you.

"What if somebody sees?"

They will go blind :p

yall be on your own after that, any blindness is on you.

"What if somebody sees?"

They will go blind :p
Gonna have to wait, amazon is here, and a million things for the new house.

Latest posts

Back