SURPRISE!!! EVERYONE ENTRY WON!!!Tired of Winter, Welcome Spring Giveaway!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swing

Porch Lover
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Since we've all had enough of the Winter, and are making Spring Plans, The team and I decided it would be fun to have a Giveaway. This may help with your Spring planning.

Descriptions are hyper linked to the images. Click to read the description on Amazon.

Possible choice #1:

1708912478240.png

Possible choice #2

1708912628339.png

Choice #3

1708912826599.png

HERE ARE THE RULES:

Each member can enter once, but you must have at least 5 posts of substance to win. This is not the short little welcome to the forum posts, but if telling about yourself, or helping someone, those will count.

And I listed 3 books, as there will be 3 winners. Please put your preference in your post. If more than one person likes one of the books, I can work it out with you.

This will go until late evening on next Sunday, March 3rd. I will use Random Org to pick the winners. Each winner will have only one post in the thread count. So if you post 3 times, you will still have only one chance. But, do enjoy the thread.

This is good as far as Amazon can deliver as I will get your address and have Amazon send the book to you directly.

So let's start having some fun with this!!!

From Swing, havasu and Patchouli

Last edited:
I will choose your first post, or the post with the book choice to be the entry. The other posts won't count, so we can discuss.

That bottom FoxFire book I just bought. @ClemKadiddlehopper we could do ebook for you if you win. Or we could look to see how much postage would be to you if you wanted to try for a hard copy book.

Also, if you have the FoxFire book shown, but want a different volume of that series in similar price, we can discuss changing to the other volume. I wanted to list a whole 12 volume set for a prize but that's a bit pricy.

I like the contest, I think that I probably have more localized stuff in my library, but any of them would have some useful information, I would probably go for book 2 ,

Book #3, I have the other ones. So what do we do besides pick a book? Just post like normal?
Turn around to your left 4 times with your tongue out then stand on 1 foot while touching your nose with both index fingers. Post video and you win 😍

I have all 3 books so skip me... :)
I would just like to be able to access your natural plant knowledge, maybe you can write a book.

I'm not posting here to be considered for the book, since I am DQ'ed, but just expressing gratitude to all who have posted in here!
I would also like this thread to keep going so more folks see it.

Suggestion Box:
If the books were from the Hallmark series or possibly a Hello Kitty book, Haertig and Hashbrown might look into it 😂

Latest posts

Back