SURPRISE!!! EVERYONE ENTRY WON!!!Tired of Winter, Welcome Spring Giveaway!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is prolly a silly question, but how does one send a PM ?? I have answered a few, but unsure how to send

Not a silly question, I was wondering the same thing!
To send a PM:
Click the envelope at the top of the screen.
Click "Start a new Conversation".
Type in the handle of the recipient, and a title.
Type the message and then click the "Start Conversation" button at the bottom.

It's so easy, even Super can do it.šŸ¤Ŗ

Last edited:
To send a PM:
Click the envelope at the top of the screen.
Click "Start a new Conversation".
Type in the handle of the recipient, and a title.
Type the message and then click the "Start Conversation" button at the bottom.

It's so easy, even Super can do it.šŸ¤Ŗ
Or click on the user name and start a new...

Ben

While I appreciate the kindness of "Secret Santa", I don't feel I should accept the offer as I have not really contributed anything on the site, except pictures of my new kittens. Morally I feel it would be wrong to accept it.

I will pass and ask that my book be given to someone else. I will leave that up to Swing to decide who will get it.
Please send me your mailing address. You need a book like one of these. And we all love pictures of new kittens, and your good company.

Thanks @Swing for the information on the books, I know if they were listed here that they are worth reading. I ordered my own copies and then added an additional one on solar. I do find the people on this site to be the ones I would want on my side if things get rough. Everyone here is kind, helpful, friendly, and generally tough as nails...

Urban

OMG, it's here already, Lori says I am a package piggy:p

IMG_1088.jpeg

I am so happy to see you received it so quickly. There should be many of them received today. So I hope people will be checking their package place. Hopefully front door or equivalent.

We (The HCL team and Secret Santa) love you all.

Friday 3-8-24... Book was here when I got home from the library... chuckle...
I had forgotten just how massive it is..
Going to make a big mug of Tetley tea and enjoy..
Again.. Thank you, thank you..

Latest posts

Back