SURPRISE!!! EVERYONE ENTRY WON!!!Tired of Winter, Welcome Spring Giveaway!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All three books would be something of interest for adding to the collection, but what is a post of substance? After a couple of lines my fingers get confused :)
@UrbanHunter you know you have made posts of substance about gardening with your experiences and photos. I think you’re good to enter!
What book would you choose?
For anyone who is new they have to have made posts that contain some information on topics of the forum, not including the welcome and introduction.

Great idea! I hope some people who never post, will post!

Back To Basics is my #1 book of choice.
Encyclopedia of Country Living would be my # 2 choice.

I would go for 3rd choice ebook version. The postage fees would cause a heart attack.

I'll play.... Has been a long time since I opened Carla Emery book..
That would be my choice.. Always enjoyed her works..

Book #3, I have the other ones. So what do we do besides pick a book? Just post like normal?

Number 2 for me please.

I have been wanting the Country Living book, choice #1.

I like the contest, I think that I probably have more localized stuff in my library, but any of them would have some useful information, I would probably go for book 2 ,

All three great books. I love the Foxfire series, but have 2 copies of that book. Dont ask. 😁
I would be perfectly happy with either of the others.

Many thanks to the forum and mods for holding this contest

Choice #1 for me.

Thank you. I will try to get some stuff posted this week.

I like #2, I have the other ones.

I like surprises. Any of the selections would be lovely.

My choice would be book 2.

I have all 3. Does that mean I shouldn’t post 😢.
(You know I will anyway right 😉)

My choice would be #1 County Living, but any of the three would be welcome in my library.

I'd say #2. I have the 40th edition of #1 as a PDF, , and the entire foxfire series.

I have the first 2 , those are great books

I'm of the mindset that if I were to win I would be happy with what ever I got. After all you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth....

Now for the BIG surprise. See next post!!!

BIG SURPRISE!

There are 18 winners!!! Each of the above will get the book they indicated. And if you have all 3 maybe we can swap out for a similar book in the general same cost.

We have a Secret Santa in our membership, and I'm doing the 3 original ones, and Secret Santa wants everyone to have a book, so he/she is providing the rest of the books to give out.

These will be ordered on Amazon, and sent directly to you.

What I require from you.... Please PM me your mailing address and confirm the book you chose. If you need email version - let me know that too.
If you have this FoxFire book, we may be able to choose a different volume for you. Just send me a PM and we will get this figured out.

Thanks again for entering, and a huge thanks to the Secret Santa that is helping out.

While I appreciate the kindness of "Secret Santa", I don't feel I should accept the offer as I have not really contributed anything on the site, except pictures of my new kittens. Morally I feel it would be wrong to accept it.

I will pass and ask that my book be given to someone else. I will leave that up to Swing to decide who will get it.

While I appreciate the kindness of "Secret Santa", I don't feel I should accept the offer as I have not really contributed anything on the site, except pictures of my new kittens. Morally I feel it would be wrong to accept it.

I will pass and ask that my book be given to someone else. I will leave that up to Swing to decide who will get it.
Your kitten pics have brought joy and smiles. That’s a big contribution in a dark world.

Your presence is a gift to us. It doesn't matter if you posted photos of kittens, added a recipe, or just offered a kind word.

Cats, Kittens, Dogs, Puppies. EVERY post brings happiness, joy, knowledge or just a sense of family.

Latest posts

Back