The home of my dreams

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thatplace is beautiful for sure but it will work your fingers to the bones.:ghostly:.I like small ans imple now,use to like big and beautiful till the pain started happening.

Don't matter where I'm at I plan to work my fingers to the bone, till I just can't no more. Might as well be somewhere I really like and doing what I want to along the way.

Don't matter where I'm at I plan to work my fingers to the bone, till I just can't no more. Might as well be somewhere I really like and doing what I want to along the way.

BackP it doesn'y look like that by itself it takes a whole lot of upkeep to get that look.
Just over a year ago this place grew up on us before we knew it.We cut sawed and all that did was prune the vines and they came back stronger.I still have a few little scars from it. I have cut vines and trees decades here. Now they cut back.

Your right, it takes constant work. But that particular look is a lot of lawn mowing. With the proper application of gardens, trees, bushes, etc and plenty of mulch it's at least feeding you. I don't need to tell you that though. you've done been there done that.

Shoot by the time I can't take care of it anymore, I'll just let it grow up over me and someone can burn it down with my old body still in it. I'll go happy.

Your right, it takes constant work. But that particular look is a lot of lawn mowing. With the proper application of gardens, trees, bushes, etc and plenty of mulch it's at least feeding you. I don't need to tell you that though. you've done been there done that.

Shoot by the time I can't take care of it anymore, I'll just let it grow up over me and someone can burn it down with my old body still in it. I'll go happy.

:thumbs:

IS664l19hyn5r90000000000.jpg

Jim

Latest posts

Back