The home of my dreams

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1610550491961.jpg

Jim

That is Dan Lawson's Cabin. I live maybe 30 miles from there as the crow flies. Wife wanted to get married on the porch. Too bad we lived out of state.
Ha! I’ve posted it before then because I remember you saying that before. I must really like it 😁

Last edited:

Last edited:
Haven't seen a table like that in a long time,id it flomica ?Really nice cabin too.
I think it is. It's an old table that my parents had when I grew up. The log table behind my wife came out of an old lake cabin built in the 1940s. We recused the table before the cabin was demolished so a new McMansion could take its place on the lake lot. That log table is now our dining room table (on the right below).

1.JPG

I think it is. It's an old table that my parents had when I grew up. The log table behind my wife came out of an old lake cabin built in the 1940s. We recused the table before the cabin was demolished so a new McMansion could take its place on the lake lot. That log table is now our dining room table (on the right below).

View attachment 57815

All of it looks great, a polished rusric beauty.Always liked knotty pine look too.:thumbs:

Latest posts

Back