There are only a few things I know with more certainty than this...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no friends. I have family and I had coworkers but the only friend I really had betrayed me and I haven't seen or spoken to him since.
I couldn't even name a person I went to school with. We moved so much I never had a chance to make long-lasting friends.
If it weren't for my wife I would probably be a hermit living in a cave far away from other people.

There's a statistical probability you went to school with a fellow named "John". He's in here somewhere. Or, I could be wrong.

View attachment JMJRJ 001.jpg

I think what your seeing lately is very heated ,debate, discussion getting a little carried away.

I've been on many forums over the years...and I'm with Tacitus...this is no doubt , hands down , best of the bunch.

Jim
I agree whole heartedly Jim and yes people are getting angry, they've seen their votes account for nothing, new laws are being passed without even being read, "What am I signing here?", coming from a clueless president, masks which are useless being forced on people, why wouldn't we be just a bit upset?

Latest posts

Back