There is no respect for LEOs at all anymore.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
NYPD cops get the water bucket treatment...disgraceful.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gi...er-nypd-cops-doused-with-water-hes-a-disgrace

Excerpt: "Rudy Giuliani pointed the finger squarely at New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio after videos surfaced Monday of people attacking NYPD officers by dousing them with water, saying this “would never happen in a million years when I was mayor of New York City.”

Footage shows separate incidents of people in Harlem and Brooklyn using buckets to splash and dump water over uniformed officers, as the cops calmly walk away. De Blasio condemned the acts as “Completely unacceptable,” and said, “We won’t tolerate this kind of disrespect.” Still, former mayor Giuliani believes the 2020 presidential candidate is part of the problem."

NYPD cops get the water bucket treatment...disgraceful.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gi...er-nypd-cops-doused-with-water-hes-a-disgrace

Excerpt: "Rudy Giuliani pointed the finger squarely at New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio after videos surfaced Monday of people attacking NYPD officers by dousing them with water, saying this “would never happen in a million years when I was mayor of New York City.”

Footage shows separate incidents of people in Harlem and Brooklyn using buckets to splash and dump water over uniformed officers, as the cops calmly walk away. De Blasio condemned the acts as “Completely unacceptable,” and said, “We won’t tolerate this kind of disrespect.” Still, former mayor Giuliani believes the 2020 presidential candidate is part of the problem."

Sickening ,huh? Where are the people when this kind of evil happens? No body stands up against this Bullcrap so it keeps getting worse. Not talking about violence either just show up and there probablt wouldn't be any violence.
We are like pod people now a days. Walking around in a stupor while they destroy everything that our ancestors built.
Taking down relics of our past and even want to blow the carving off Stone Mountain.
Only thing our men will fight for now is thugletes aka athletes and foreign nations while we die a slow death of liberalism and invasion from foreigners.
Want to peeve off an American male just insult his favorite team member. There is something in the air it seems. :dunno:

Bread and Circus time,

Last edited:
De Blasio condemned the acts as “Completely unacceptable,” and said, “We won’t tolerate this kind of disrespect.” Still, former mayor Giuliani believes the 2020 presidential candidate is part of the problem."

Me thinks, they both know what is happening; However they hope that distraction will work, dispite their knowing that it will fail.

Where are the people when this kind of evil happens? No body stands up against this Bullcrap so it keeps getting worse.

It will get much worse. Worse beyond current comprehension.

I agree it is getting worse everyday.

Still.....getting worse is preferable to getting horrific. Surely you can see the inevitable future.

I have come to the conclusion that it is human nature to reach platues then fail. All empires end the same way so guess its just our turn.:dunno:

All empires end the same way so guess its just our turn.

You see what others "Choose" to not see. The end is near for America as we have know it. I doubt if will be an easy transition.

Back