Threads and forums

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you trying to keep up with all the threads and new posts every day? There's just too much, which is a good thing. My brain sometimes has a hard time concentrating on in-depth topics online, don't know why that is...my brain is maybe being re-wired by technology. I can read a book just fine, just don't put it online.

Are you trying to keep up with all the threads and new posts every day? There's just too much, which is a good thing. My brain sometimes has a hard time concentrating on in-depth topics online, don't know why that is...my brain is maybe being re-wired by technology. I can read a book just fine, just don't put it online.[/QU

Me too I read most of them with recent comments . And some older ones.

Right now just trying to get through everything at least once.
Some forums, I have marked so I can read new posts.
Some forums have great deal of interest in others not so much.
I read nightly. Helps keeps my mind sharp.

I only read online mostly now a days. I do crossword puzzles too. I like to play concentration with great grandkids using a deck of cards. Turn over 2 cards and if they match you get another turn. Young kids like it and even the grown grands like it sometimes.

Thank you.
Grand daughter and I have enjoyed reading the different topics.
She gets her story, and I get 15 minutes of peace and quite while she listens to my voice.
Course I do the sound effects when we run across an animal of some kind. Whether it's the right sound or not.

I'm doing good to remember what I typed... :D
oh I that feeling well, and between auto correct and enhancements to the software for my devices, what comes out often isn’t what I thought I typed so even if I remembered it could be wrong

Generous group of people sharing their knowledge. I would like to thank you.

It was only from generous people that I have learned what I know about plants... You are most welcome! I respect the way you did this... Join a forum then read every post! In past forums I joined I did the same... not only did I learn what folks knew... I learned a lot about the people. ;)

oh I that feeling well, and between auto correct and enhancements to the software for my devices, what comes out often isn’t what I thought I typed so even if I remembered it could be wrong

I once texted Dear Hubby to let him know I'd stopped at an ice cream stand on my drive home from our property - told him I couldn't resist getting a fudge brownie. Unbeknownst to me, spell check (or auto spell, or whatever) had changed "fudge brownie" to "fugitive brownie." We've been calling them fugitive brownies ever since.

I once texted Dear Hubby to let him know I'd stopped at an ice cream stand on my drive home from our property - told him I couldn't resist getting a fudge brownie. Unbeknownst to me, spell check (or auto spell, or whatever) had changed "fudge brownie" to "fugitive brownie." We've been calling them fugitive brownies ever since.
that’s it from now only I only eat fugitive brownies

that’s it from now only I only eat fugitive brownies
I love any brownies! Fugitive or law abiding!
img24.gif

It was only from generous people that I have learned what I know about plants... You are most welcome! I respect the way you did this... Join a forum then read every post! In past forums I joined I did the same... not only did I learn what folks knew... I learned a lot about the people. ;)
I have a pretty good impression on the members here.
As for the keeping up, and remembering where I have been.
Just start at the top of category and read each sub forums of each header.
Read so many a night, every night.

I like fudge brownies.
:thumbs up:

I have a pretty good impression on the members here.
As for the keeping up, and remembering where I have been.
Just start at the top of category and read each sub forums of each header.
Read so many a night, every night.
we won't ask you to share those impressions, they might be far too accurate

Latest posts

Back