We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you were trying to tell me I need to listen to a wider variety of music.
:rolleyes::LOL:
I miss the original singer of Skynyrd, his sound. Enjoy listening to the ABB for the way those guys sound like their dads, just like.
Some of KANSAS' lyrics have been nailing it for years and RP and BG do a great job on singing.

Not really my taste in music. And I'm generally not a huge fan of lyrics. But this song sure struck a nerve with me. First time listening to them. But check it out'

Okay, @Bacpacker I listened/watched almost the whole thing. Isn't it odd how our guts tell so many of us the same things. Thought it was Rush (Canadian rock band not Limbaugh) :ghostly:at first.
I've never heard of them. Very heavy band. But seems to have a strong message that many need to hear in these times. Much like Styper back in the day.

You all are adding some really interesting music for me to enjoy. Thanks.

Here is a favorite that has been posted before.

This is one of my favorite songs. Kind of a sad album, Stills and Nash were addressing Crosby’s issues on Into the Darkness and Turn Your Back on Love.

Back