We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another incredible song from the same Mongolian band I posted recently.

As passionate as she sings and seeing the effects of the song on her audience, I can only imagine what the lyrics are...but her voice is a joy to hear anyway!

I love the surprising twists this song takes.

Daiqing Tana & Haya Band

Last edited:
Love the gown song ain't bad either,This is called talent.Now baalroom costumes look like The flintstones.

Burlesque anyone?

Last edited:
Jazz-Rock Fusion, and Harvey Mandel is the great one at it....

A little different kind of Progressive Jazz-Rock Fusion....

Growing up in south Louisiana, I never understood how the older folks could dance so vigorously to this music! They could step lively to EVERY single beat....not every second or third beat, but every beat! Amazing to watch. That was in the old days, but nowadays, folks are lazier and don't dance like that anymore.

Growing up in south Louisiana, I never understood how the older folks could dance so vigorously to this music! They could step lively to EVERY single beat....not every second or third beat, but every beat! Amazing to watch. That was in the old days, but nowadays, folks are lazier and don't dance like that anymore.
Oh yes they do!
Every weekend.
Even us 'old' folks:D.
Come see us.

You should go to the Zydeco stage at a local festival down here and watch them...VERY lively bunch!!

Mais cher! It's good to know that we are not dying out completely. In some places, the younger set just can't keep up with the older folks, lol!!!

I think they might be afraid to! hahaha.

Now I am utterly and completely HOMESICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that Meynard bunch, too!!

I must admit the force must be stronger in southwestern LA than in the New Orleans environs where I am from. (Spent half my life in the swamps south of there, where the music used to be fine, fine, fine, in a zydeco way....and spent many years in New Orleans where the blues n jazz ran into my soul.)

But the young people there are going, zydeco...what?

You should go to the Zydeco stage at a local festival down here and watch them...VERY lively bunch!!

That Rosie Ledet gal is awesome!

Now if her and Amanda Shaw could get together, that would be something!

Grizzy this is so true. Those folks could move!CMany different types of dance but fast on the feet and talented.

Latest posts

Back