We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terri,
This is a family forum! ;)

@VenomJ, I hear some Led Zep ' Black Dog ' :)in the First Cockoo song. Its at 7:7 into video.

Yes, Deodato does "covers" of a lot of artists/bands and incorporates them into his own music. I like Deodato because of the guitar and keyboard work, and it's a soft jazz fusion that soothes you!

Yes, Deodato does "covers" of a lot of artists/bands and incorporates them into his own music. I like Deodato because of the guitar and keyboard work, and it's a soft jazz fusion that soothes you!

I can take it in small doses like most other music. Music is good for so many things, one of mansbest accomplishments.
I think Rogers and Hammerstein are musical genius's as is Bob Dylan to name a few..George Cohan. too,

not responsible for tears if you watch and listen..powerful song i tell ya.

Think we all feel like this at times,

Don't like the singer but do like the song,

Last edited:

I like my classic sound tracts,this is one from one of my fav movies

Most favorite .

These probably should go in the humor section of this forum, but since they're under construction at the moment...and this is music, so I'll put them right here.

Tired of hearing dirty songs about hoes and witches misspelled? Here's good "clean" music for your enjoyment.

Can't pass up a good beat, cher!

And this…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back