We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seen her in concert twice, listened to her an Pantera while driving to town and back

I have a feeling my taste of music is very different from anyone else's here lol! I don't even recognize most of the stuff you guys post ....

Maybe its age difference or the nation your from or live in?:dunno:
Whatever you like is your business so no problem from me. If you've never heard any songs we put up then your very young.
its just too wild for me but many peopel think my music is too wild too. :peace:

Yep that was good music, The Who, Zepplin, Pink Floyd, and so many more

Plus some just a couple years before them. Beatles, Brenda Lee, Leslie Gore,Hermans Hermits, Monkeys, , Fifth Demention, Bobby Vinton, Jackie Wilson, Chubby Checker. Temptations, and lots of country classics.

I thought I liked a large variety of music till I heard punk, heavy metal and rap music. Too much anger and violence ,like a train wreck inside the head.
I did find a couple rap songs to exercise to though.

I thought I liked a large variety of music till I heard punk, heavy metal and rap music. Too much anger and violence ,like a train wreck inside the head.
I did find a couple rap songs to exercise to though.

I feel like that about disco and all this new crap that has 20 dancers to take your mind off the lip syncing

I feel like that about disco and all this new crap that has 20 dancers to take your mind off the lip syncing

Disco didn't last long so guess your not the only one who didin't like it. My friend and I took Disco lessons at the local high school, but only got to go dancing one night a week if that. We had jobs and kids at home ,she picked right up on it,lol.

Latest posts

Back