We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Went to see Fleetwood mac live years ago. I've been a fan since a teenager, and bought my husband along (metal head) . He's now a convert; they played for three hours, and Lindsay Buckingham was an absolute gent to the crowd. Kept coming down to the edge of the stage and playing, letting people touch the guitar and chatting between songs.

There is a small place about an hour from me that features tribute bands every weekend, tickets run from $35-$45 and I am having a hard time justifying seeing "not the real thing." Can listen to most of the bands on their website or fb to see if they are my cup of tea; one in particular I'd love to go see.
Ms. Nicks is making the tour rounds this year; she's only 75 years old.

There is a small place about an hour from me that features tribute bands every weekend, tickets run from $35-$45 and I am having a hard time justifying seeing "not the real thing." Can listen to most of the bands on their website or fb to see if they are my cup of tea; one in particular I'd love to go see.
Ms. Nicks is making the tour rounds this year; she's only 75 years old.

She came here a few years ago. One of my best friends is huge Stevie Nicks fan, so I thought I would surprise him. Cheapest seat in the house which was in the rafters, was $400.00. I had to check twice. I thought I entered the wrong quantity for tickets. Nope. $400.00 each. Needless to say, we didn't go.

I would be curious to see what the ticket prices are in your area.

Latest posts

Back