Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my acquaintances gripe about mornings in the upper 20’s, I guess they forget the July and August days when it often gets over 100 in the shade.
The good thing about N Florida is even when it’s 32 at sunrise, it’s still 50 or better by 1:00 PM.

Some of my acquaintances gripe about mornings in the upper 20’s, I guess they forget the July and August days when it often gets over 100 in the shade.
The good thing about N Florida is even when it’s 32 at sunrise, it’s still 50 or better by 1:00 PM.
Did you get any of the hurricane?

My sil and family live in Tallahassee and they hooked up their camping trailer and went to visit friends in Alabama

Cold here today but I am so glad we are not where you are ( way too hot and humid)
Summer is not even officially over yet and it already feels like fall here

Feels like 98, 30% humidity. 97 degrees. Blue skies with air pollution advisory, not too bad but noticeable when sun starts sinking. Might be hot
I hit 101°! Got cold in the pool! Nice night outside, now!! Cooler by far! I'm really not ready for fall!!

I hit 101°! Got cold in the pool! Nice night outside, now!! Cooler by far! I'm really not ready for fall!!
Me either. Just those 2 days in the 80's was enough to remind me and my flannel shirts of what is coming. :mad:
On topic: We had high 90's today, but I don't think we broke 100:(.

Clouds moved in last night, mostly overcast today, temps about 80. Just a few small showers, mostly this afternoon. High humidity...

It's all the moisture blown in by the hurricane. Stormed missed me by 500miles... yet saw the effects today. Amazing how far a hurricane can reach.

@Pearl it is raining good over here! Smells like a dirty dog outside, ain't had a good rain in 3 months.
Very spotty, nothing here!! I got that little bit the other day so we are even!!😛 Patch and I texted earlier, I watched a t-storm from the pool. Not safe but beautiful!! Back to the heat tomorrow!!

Latest posts

Back