Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overcast,looks like the sun is trying to break thru, not snowing for now hardly any accumulation over night. still around -5 c

Sun finally got thru and has warmed US up a tad but is hiding again... Wind has been steady, seems to bee slacking up a bit...!!! I am going out and start covering again as I just know it is gonna get cold here before the Sun comes back out on the 'morrow...!!

Less snow than originally predicted. Now only 10" to 18"
1711247953390.png

Wind advisory tomorrow 😢!! Storms late in the day, evening, or at night!
Eh toss em over the fence to your neighbor @Supervisor42 😇

Rained and blew this morning then about 4 ish the sun decided to make an appearance ☀️. More of the same but colder tomorrow.

Eh toss em over the fence to your neighbor @Supervisor42 😇

Rained and blew this morning then about 4 ish the sun decided to make an appearance ☀️. More of the same but colder tomorrow.
We got mid-upper 70's for the next five days, don't pee on them! :mad:

Eh @CrocDundee, does the Volcano around Brisbane area go all the way to the coast? From the terra map it looks like it went all the way out.

I never Knew it was that big, it would have to have been a monster.

It is 73 and sunny in the riversbend area, just got back from a birthday party.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Eh @CrocDundee, does the Volcano around Brisbane area go all the way to the coast? From the terra map it looks like it went all the way out.

I never Knew it was that big, it would have to have been a monster.

It is 73 and sunny in the riversbend area, just got back from a birthday party.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
The lip of my caldera...I'm at the north end of it...is also called The Border Ranges...separating QLD (Queensland) and NSW (New South Wales). The rain drops when the clouds climb over the rim...and...my streams run from that. Excellent water on the place.

Brissy's up about 90 miles north. Usually, the weather comes from the SE...not from the West as it is at the moment.

I just woke up...and checked the weather. Brisbane's about to get clobbered...with a trough forming there. Interesting rader graphics to see! http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR663.loop.shtml

Latest posts

Back