Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storms and tornadoes possible tonight in Oklahoma in the usual tornado start up point : along and west of I 35.

What can I say? Spring has sprung.
I prefer snow storm than tornado though :)
One of my Aunt and Uncle were living at Nags Head North Carolina long ago
and boy that place was tornado (s) friendly LOL

then they moved in New Jersey

the sky is blue, the sun is shining, about -2 C but a cool breeze, I don't think it has snowed today??

It is 67°, has been overcast all day. Looks dicey north of here in the news around Wichita Falls, Tx; and as @Senedra indicated, that time of year for OK and TX. Hail, swirling clouds, green skies. All we've had today has been wind and mild temps . This week the temps will still be in the low 40s but hitting up into the 70s, next week low 60s and highs in the 80s.

First round fizzled out! Non severe storms are arriving!
We had one ear-splitting boom and flash at exactly the same time. We looked outside to see if there was sign of fire anywhere. Nothing. A little later I turned on the water and there was none. Hubs went out into the garage and discovered the power was out there (garage is part of the house). Our water system had shut down and so he just flipped a few switches and everything is okay.

At least we got something! :thumbs:

It is 67°, has been overcast all day. Looks dicey north of here in the news around Wichita Falls, Tx; and as @Senedra indicated, that time of year for OK and TX. Hail, swirling clouds, green skies. All we've had today has been wind and mild temps . This week the temps will still be in the low 40s but hitting up into the 70s, next week low 60s and highs in the 80s.
I went to high school in Big Spring, TX. Big Spring has "mountains" to the south and west so that is some protection from tornadoes. Sandstorms come from the north so Big Spring has those often.

I prefer snow storm than tornado though :)
One of my Aunt and Uncle were living at Nags Head North Carolina long ago
and boy that place was tornado (s) friendly LOL

then they moved in New Jersey
I think I prefer a snow storm to a tornado also. But at least a tornado does its badness and it's all over with in a matter of minutes (unless it was your house hit). I've been in a couple of blizzards that snowed us in for days and I know you have too. I thought they were pretty excellent (since I grew up in Texas where there's rarely any of that).

Turned Out 2 Bee a Decent Day 2day and that means No Blankie on the bed 2nite, just a Sheet and Bushie BooBoo...:thumbs:

Attachments

• New2024 022.jpg
    New2024 022.jpg
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 0
Funny...I need a blankie, now!
We got to 73° today. Supposed to get 81° tomorrow:D.
...Still wondering why I don't have a 'Bushie BooBoo':dunno:.

Get one! 🐈
It rained hard here for a bit and a little thunderstormish.
It rained REALLY HARD!! At least no bad storms! Some lingering rain this morning, can't wait to check the rain gauges! Cold front coming later, this evening! It's 60° right now, next two mornings will be in the 30's!!☹️

...Still wondering why I don't have a 'Bushie BooBoo':dunno:.
Patchouli:
Get one! 🐈
It rained hard here for a bit and a little thunderstormish.

Yes, Please Do as there are many Needing Good Forever Homes... Just like Poochies do...!!! :thumbs:

Well, we made it to 75° but the wind is gusting over 40mph :oops:.
They had mentioned a good chance of rain so I went to the grocery store early to miss it.
Went back out to the parking lot, and the wind blew my damhat off!gaah
Fortunately it went all the way under my truck and out the other side so I didn't have to crawl.

Well, we made it to 75° but the wind is gusting over 40mph :oops:.
They had mentioned a good chance of rain so I went to the grocery store early to miss it.
Went back out to the parking lot, and the wind blew my damhat off!gaah
Fortunately it went all the way under my truck and out the other side so I didn't have to crawl.
The cold front has arrived here, with 30mph winds!! How rude, I was on the pool float enjoying some beer!🙄

Got up to 67. Expecting high winds overnight. Up to 80mph in the mountains. Rain starting overnight into Wed
We sent that!:dancing:
Been watchin' the clouds haulinass to the north all day.:)

Don't leave us in suspense, how cold is it? Don't tell me you have fallen into the terrible 50's!
emo12-gif.64838

@Pearl trained me, that you shouldn't be greedy and you must share!:cool:
Upper 40's😮😮🙄🙄🙄! Mid to low 30's tonight!😢😢😢 I will not send that your way, it's too horrible!! 80's, maybe 90 this weekend, but it's only Monday!!

Latest posts

Back