Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your rabbit, @Snowman
It is 64°, partly cloudy, breezy.
For the Kiddies, Hare 2day Gone 2morrow...!!!

Supposed 2 B ☀️ , Hope it Doesn't ⛈️ ...!! Want and Got 2 Due some Grass and Weed trimming...!

We have Oklahoma spring weather coming through tonight. Storms.

Seems to always be just like the Alaska weather man promising a "big dog snow" and getting a few inches. We're promised a noisy night. I will be listening.

Alexa just gave me the notification that we are in a tornado warning from now (2:15 or so) until 9pm tonight. I guess I'll open the blinds so I can see if one is coming.😎

Patch that was suppose to be AGAIN. Fat thumbs involved.

Pearl your just waiting on the 90s to break out the bikini again
Lately it's been LAYERS in the pool! Swimsuit, bike shorts, two tank tops, a little cool on the float! Heading that way shortly to storm watch!!😉

We have Oklahoma spring weather coming through tonight. Storms.

Seems to always be just like the Alaska weather man promising a "big dog snow" and getting a few inches. We're promised a noisy night. I will be listening.

Alexa just gave me the notification that we are in a tornado warning from now (2:15 or so) until 9pm tonight. I guess I'll open the blinds so I can see if one is coming.😎
The tornado watch stops just to my north! Doesn't look nice later? Keep us posted on your situation Senedra!

Looks like 6 - 7 this evening will be when stuff is projected to hit us here. They upgraded the threat of tornado and the possible hail size is baseball. The higher threat is more for hail size than it is for tornado. I know how to watch the radar and know when it looks dangerous so I'll keep an eye out.

Patch that was suppose to be AGAIN. Fat thumbs involved.
I know, Bro, just like to mess with ya. Plus it made a good snicker. 😏I can always detangle your misspellings.
And Pearl gets into her bikini even in the high 70° days.
Went out a while ago and I swear, the Texas bluebonnets are blooming all at once everywhere. Pretty cool looking, they verge on a violet side of blue. Beautiful roadsides and median strips, plus the other wildflowers that are blooming right now.
It is overcast, but bright, hard on the eyes, see avatar. 🤪

Looks like 6 - 7 this evening will be when stuff is projected to hit us here. They upgraded the threat of tornado and the possible hail size is baseball. The higher threat is more for hail size than it is for tornado. I know how to watch the radar and know when it looks dangerous so I'll keep an eye out.
We just got a severe t-storm watch!

We just got a severe t-storm watch!
It was supposed to start raining at 11 AM, but ..... 70 degrees and partly cloudy.

On the forecasters side, I knew a Navy weather forecaster who said the Ohio valley was pure 👹 to try to predict, and he grew up here.

Out of the blue, heavy rain and thunderstorms in 70 minutes ... according to Accuweather. Apparently the storm has been producing large hail elsewhere. Hope not here. Currently overcast and 80* at 7pm.
Not much hail west of Ft. Worth. Hope it behaves when it gets to you!

Severe Thunderstorms :p . If I die I was blowing up my rubber ducky float.

In the old days it was just a thunderstorm. Might go sit on the porch with my pipe and some bourbon to await my impending doom.
When I was a kid we had neighbors who would sit on their porch during storms. UNTIL..... lightening hit their house 😮!! Blew them and their chairs out into the yard! They were ok!!

When I was a kid we had neighbors who would sit on their porch during storms. UNTIL..... lightening hit their house 😮!! Blew them and their chairs out into the yard! They were ok!!
Been there, Lightning hit my radio antenna, about 5 feet from where Rex the dog and I were sitting, inside the house. I screamed, he freaked. I guess the EMP blew out every ethernet board on every computer in the house, fried my scanner and SW receiver, and the hot tub controller.

It was my Macintosh G4 :(.

If it's your time, it's your time. If not, watch the show.

Last edited:
Been there, Lightning hit my radio antenna, about 5 feet from where Rex the dog and I were sitting, inside the house. I screamed, he freaked. I guess the EMP blew out every ethernet board on every computer in the house, fried my scanner and SW receiver, and the hot tub controller.

If it's your time, it's your time. If not, watch the show.
A lady I cleaned for years ago had a return strike come up in front of her fireplace! Blew the floor apart, slab and dirt in the house, exited through the ceiling and roof! Crazy!!

I know, Bro, just like to mess with ya. Plus it made a good snicker. 😏I can always detangle your misspellings.
And Pearl gets into her bikini even in the high 70° days.
Went out a while ago and I swear, the Texas bluebonnets are blooming all at once everywhere. Pretty cool looking, they verge on a violet side of blue. Beautiful roadsides and median strips, plus the other wildflowers that are blooming right now.
It is overcast, but bright, hard on the eyes, see avatar. 🤪
I grew up near San Antonio with the springtime bluebonnets and indian paint brushes all over the place. A beautiful memory.
Also, to segue into this picture.... Texas Longhorn Sharp Cheddar is the best cheese ever (and I love cows).

iu

Latest posts

Back