Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was 39F degrees at wake up and should get up to 50F. Other than a few “hot” days of temps in the mid 70s, it has been an unusually cool summer and on the dry side. The cool weather is playing havoc on my veggies, but the potatoes look great as do the wild blueberries, raspberries, cranberries and crowberries.

Well the rain came and went.... before today the weatherman was saying 2-3" was expected, today it seems we actually got 1/8". Yep I would rate him/her just below Maxwell Smart, missed it by that much.....

But today we are expecting the sun to come out, the heat to ramp up and because we got some rain the humidity will be at OMG levels.... The good news is the temperature and the humidity can't be the same today because you can't have more than 100%....

38F at wake up and fresh snow above 5K feet. It‘s the summer that never was!

@Pearl You got an inch!? I heard the thunder rolling in here between 2 and 3 a.m. I guess. Power must have gone out for a second.
No, I agree with you about July in N Tx, this is not normal. Of course February was kind of amazing too. I've been in the area for 12 years and never saw a summer this "MILD." ha. haha. hahaha. This is like living in Maryland.

@Pearl You got an inch!? I heard the thunder rolling in here between 2 and 3 a.m. I guess. Power must have gone out for a second.
No, I agree with you about July in N Tx, this is not normal. Of course February was kind of amazing too. I've been in the area for 12 years and never saw a summer this "MILD." ha. haha. hahaha. This is like living in Maryland.
I like the hot, dry (no humidity) real Texas summers!😊

Latest posts

Back