Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was cold two nights in a row and then was warmer last night. Got to the 70s in the daytime. Supposed to be 80s today. Bipolar weather.
We got up to 81.8° today!:woo hoo:
I endured those 2 cold days that @Pearl sent us.
Had to wear my jacket.:mad:
It ain't winter yet dammit!gaah

:) DELIGHTFUL

1666408024091.png

The rain just started around sunset, good to see due to the drought we've been going though, there is supposed to be rain off and on for the next week ad that's going to be good for our spring.

We have clouds moving in and possible showers later today and this evening... but I sure did enjoy those several days of glorious fall weather we just had! This inbound weather is also why I had my campfire last night, as it was so pleasant outdoors yesterday evening! I'm glad I did, for tonight it may be raining... which is fine, we can always use the rain. I liked last night's campfire under a million stars, it was very nice! Timing is everything, lol. :rolleyes:

We've finally got a rain! Why have the gods forsaken us for so long?

Yesterday I saw a neighbor with his tractor stuck in the field. A new 250 hp 4x4 Deere with a 20 ft disc. Buried in about three feet deep silt. So freaking dry.

Cloudy & windy here, mild temp, I was just outside with the kittens & Crackhead, drinking my herbal tea as those crazy cats chased each other around the yard... they are so funny! Forgot to check the thermometer on the porch, but it's NOT cold at all, I'd guess in the upper 60s, maybe? Meh, can't be bothered to check... but I did walk past the thermostat in the hall (which also acts as a thermometer), and it's reading 70 degrees F with the windows open at each end of my home. Just checked NOAA Weather and it currently reads 68 degrees, with a 50% chance of rain later this afternoon or evening. Good day to relax at home and read a book or watch a movie, after I do some simple household chores. Maybe some laundry too... :rolleyes:

They really upped the chances for Monday! We need it so badly! Uh oh, look out SuperV!
We ordered ours ground so 90% for Tuesday for us. :)

Wet outside, so no watering... supposed to rain all day, which is fine, we can always use it and I don't have to go out in the slop, lol. Reckon I'll do that laundry load in a bit, and maybe putter around indoors... clean the microwave, I think I spilled some "burrito juice" in there while handling a hot dinner plate last night. :rolleyes:

Checked the NOAA Weather forecast and Wednesday might be a good day for a ride: supposed to be clear, sunny & 69 degrees, which sounds perfect for a ride in the mountains, where it'll be somewhat cooler but still nice. Gotta find out whether that place in town has the AMSOIL I want, otherwise I'm just gonna dump compatible Lucas Oil in the bike. 😒

Latest posts

Back