Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had an early morning rain shower as well. I looked and it seems several places had rain this morning and some will be getting rain all day. It was windy yesterday afternoon, and it is supposed to be windy later today. That always means weather change to me. It is supposed to be 33 degrees over the weekend for the low, with the potential of snow.

Rain last Evening and some Power Outages...!!! Foggy this Am, just about all gone Now...!! Camera/Phone is charging so I can upload a New Pic of that Gorgeous Bearded Iris to Share...! It will 🐝 in the Garden 2024 Thread soon... ☃️

Currently 34 degrees. One client cancelled because it is wet there--snow and rain mix. I'm always grateful when people cancel when weather is gross. We are supposed to have flurries for just a few minutes soon. Then we are warming up to 45 today. It is supposed to be cloudy for at least the next 24 hours.

1713522639992.png

Big ol' storm rolling through! Cool, and stormy today! Heavy rain at times!
🤣 Boom! ⚡⚡⛈️ Power is out! Raining hard. Woke me up.
Question of the day: if there is a thunderstorm happening when you need to shower, do you wait until it has stopped with the lightning or carry on as if you’re invincible? Asking for a friend.

Question of the day: if there is a thunderstorm happening when you need to shower, do you wait until it has stopped with the lightning or carry on as if you’re invincible? Asking for a friend.
I wait, because there's no window in my bathroom and I don't like showering in the dark... ;)

I usually wait because of advice from a friend who was a firefighter. My kids think it is an old wives’ tale and carry on as usual. I remind them he is a man. 😆
I wait!! My Aunt Alice was struck by lightning TWICE!! Once washing dishes, second time washing her hands at the bathroom sink! Don't play in the water when it's lightening! Both times the ground was actually struck and the charge came through the water lines!!

Today the high is projected to be 57degrees. I didn't believe it & had to check it twice. They say that we are getting rain, we aren't. At the rate it's coming down & the size of the "drops", I'd call it more like hummingbird spit. I think that I could go out & stand in it for 10 minutes & come in dry.

Go Outside and don't 4get the Soap... 4get about a Towel unless You just want to Cover Up...!!! ;)

Weather bee cool this Am with chance of Rain Sprinkles a little L8r...!!! That Chill We were 4casted to get this past Thursday has been pushed 4ward to Mon AM thru Weds AM...!! Try to Have A Good Day and May GOD Bless Y'all...!

Today the high is projected to be 57degrees. I didn't believe it & had to check it twice. They say that we are getting rain, we aren't. At the rate it's coming down & the size of the "drops", I'd call it more like hummingbird spit. I think that I could go out & stand in it for 10 minutes & come in dry.
Your in San Angelo?? I think y'all will miss this morning's rain. Maybe you'll get the afternoon batch!!

Your in San Angelo?? I think y'all will miss this morning's rain. Maybe you'll get the afternoon batch!!
Hi Pearl: Yes I'm in San Angelo. Now the drops are about double size, maybe sparrow spit? But the strange part is that it's still, slowly coming down. Even though not much is coming down at a time there is water on our streets. I had to do some running around this morning & came back & my wife was sitting under our new Porch(?). She's from up North & loves this weather.

Hi Pearl: Yes I'm in San Angelo. Now the drops are about double size, maybe sparrow spit? But the strange part is that it's still, slowly coming down. Even though not much is coming down at a time there is water on our streets. I had to do some running around this morning & came back & my wife was sitting under our new Porch(?). She's from up North & loves this weather.
Getting plenty of rain west of DFW! 🌧️⛈️

Latest posts

Back