Welcome to Talk Firearms

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't a Cant Message Group forum. Rusty knows who I am referring to. Good group of people on that forum but holy mackerel talk about rules, they got them all. Talk guns only or be quiet.
Only rule here is be respectful and have fun, even when busting someone's balls.

I can go for anything except chest beaters that got to beat up on people. Chest beaters suck.

Ruffians? Oh that's funny. Mom used to tell us three young boys to quit rough housing before someone gets hurt. Awe mom we are just having fun.

It wasn't a Cant Message Group forum. Rusty knows who I am referring to. Good group of people on that forum but holy mackerel talk about rules, they got them all. Talk guns only or be quiet.
I quit all those gun forums long ago. Too much crap.

Hi, my name is Dan. Had to look it up, but I'm an Aquarius. Retired military/federal LEO. Florida resident with 8 kids still at home. I love Glocks, other firearms and just about any bow. Followed the breadcrumbs here when too many names I respected went missing from another forum. Look forward to staying for awhile if ya'all have room for another.

Welcome G30 !!

Hi, my name is Dan. Had to look it up, but I'm an Aquarius. Retired military/federal LEO. Florida resident with 8 kids still at home. I love Glocks, other firearms and just about any bow. Followed the breadcrumbs here when too many names I respected went missing from another forum. Look forward to staying for awhile if ya'all have room for another.
Nice to see you here Dan. Always liked your posts at GF.

Dave

Thanks for the invite Phideaux!

Hello, I'm Vincent aka Lucian_253, aka, Lucian253. I am a Draft Beer Specualist by trade. Hobbies are shooting, fishing, shooting, and martial arts.

Hello, I'm Vincent aka Lucian_253, aka, Lucian253. I am a Draft Beer Specualist by trade. Hobbies are shooting, fishing, shooting, and martial arts.
My son used to do that Lucian. Don't know is it's the same but he worked for a Bud distributor and went to all the bars and restaurants and took care of all the Keg needs.....

Latest posts

Back