Well that's interesting - Fun or Unusual Facts

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2019-09-16_1724.png

I don’t know about that but my father swore that bee stings helped his arthritis. Every year first time in the spring he would make a point of going to his hives and getting stung. As for me I find tumeric helps and I try not to get stung by bees

Very interesting. Switzerland may be the first to use the shelters since they are fooling with an unknown and strange type of atom collisions. Creating another Big Bang.
Be concerned about CERN. :eek: If the god particle ain't bad enough for you just think of those creatures from hell outside dancing around.:ghostly:

Well that was just weird!

There s a definition of conservative... and I don't think 15 kids is remotely connected to that description. ;)

Someone should have explained to her what caused them. I gotta say though she had to be a tough woman, that many birthings, never mind all the multiples would have killed most women. Must have been of good peasant stock..

It was only a couple of generations ago in North America when 15 was not uncommon and 10-12 that lived was fairly typical. My grandfather was one of 11 that lived past their first year.the current pattern of one, two or even none is a historical aberration and may end up killing the culture. We had two, but that was two more than the doctors said we could ever have and we fostered more. My two boys have six between them. Nowhere near 15 but better than none.

It was only a couple of generations ago in North America when 15 was not uncommon and 10-12 that lived was fairly typical. My grandfather was one of 11 that lived past their first year.the current pattern of one, two or even none is a historical aberration and may end up killing the culture. We had two, but that was two more than the doctors said we could ever have and we fostered more. My two boys have six between them. Nowhere near 15 but better than none.

My Grandpa was the one boy out of 12 and my Grandmother was the youngest of 13. I barely survived the 2nd so we stopped right there. Of course with all her health issues she may get me yet, or at least make me go bald.

I barely survived the 2nd so we stopped right there.

Mrs. Sentry18 made it to 7 when her body said no more. I am pretty sure we would have it to 10 if that was not the case. If the last one would have been another girl, I am pretty sure she would have gone for 8 and spent her 3rd trimester in a hospital bed. But it was a boy and now she is at peace. Although as they grow up and move out, you can feel that peace being a little less peaceful.

The fuel tanks are rarely full on commercial flights. you get enough fuel to get to your destination plus a half hour of pattern time. Fuel is heavy, it costs money to transport by air and it doesn't pay a fare.
Bean counters run the business.

Latest posts

Back