What are some of the things you are glad to see finally go away?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can get one of those to start like they should...., get 'em fine-tuned.... and handle..... you have mastered the beast. ;)
yep, once or twice a year I buck a little wood with my husky 2100, to recall how much fun it is, and to be reminded, why I bought the biggest saw WITH vibration isolated handles next time.

On a phone, can't do that!☹️ Thank you for doing it!!

You need to get some Guinea fowl. They eat ticks.
I know and I contemplate getting Guinea fowl often. But I don’t want to tend any livestock. Is it true you don’t have to put them in a coop at night? That they roost in the trees?
Can I name a person?

You got it!
As long as you guys aren’t talking about me. 🥹

A dance and a song. Who sings about diabetes? :dancing:
Oh you triggered me!:(
They play this one nonstop on all TV channels, and it runs thru my head continuously every day! gaah

Make that go away! :mad:

Oh you triggered me!:(
They play this one nonstop on all TV channels, and it runs thru my head continuously every day! gaah

Make that go away! :mad:

Yup. There are several of them. I am disgusted each time I see one and it goes away instantly. I can't bear to watch it. She seems thrilled about her type 2 diabetes though. Good for her.

Ya know I haven’t seen the bald guys in orange dresses carrying flowers in decades, and I don’t mean criminals, I mean the Hare Krishnas, although I suppose they could have been criminals. So I guess they went away. They were annoying!

Latest posts

Back