What are you doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got all the leaves down to the property line for pickup...and I hear the vacuum trucks in the distance.

Love the trees...hate the cleanup !!

Still cleaning the man cave. Found the top of my desk, reloading bench, and storage area.

Made Pancakes & Sausage for breakfast...

Finally got all the new smart TV features down...so now it's linked to the WiFi Router for Email...and my Canon EOS Rebel XTi digital camera for picture sharing. Also have the DVD player and VCR hooked up. Multi Generational access to all my different types of media.

:popcorn:

Finally got all the new smart TV features down...so now it's linked to the WiFi Router for Email...and my Canon EOS Rebel XTi digital camera for picture sharing. Also have the DVD player and VCR hooked up. Multi Generational access to all my different types of media.

:popcorn:

Put on a 4K video from YouTube like this one and prepare to be stunned...

The Wife and I went to pick up her new ride this afternoon...a 2019 Honda CR-V ( Dark Olive Metallic ) AWD

...from the dealer, who needed a cigarette after the SMG got done with him.

HIEWXj8.jpg

The Wife and I went to pick up her new ride this afternoon...a 2019 Honda CR-V ( Dark Olive Metallic ) AWD

HIEWXj8.jpg
Very nice!
quickkiss75.gif

She's not going to complain that you spent money on a new TV now!:woo hoo:

Therapy session for me today, sigh......................:D

Therapy.jpg

So...We went back to the same Honda dealer last night and finalized a deal for our Daughter to buy a 2018 Honda HR-V in Black Pearl to replace her 2010 Toyota Camry.

It was time...that damn car was starting to nickel and dime me to death. Used the same dealer that helped us with the Wife's new CR-V...so, all the wheeling and dealing was already in place.

She will picked it up at 9am on Monday, December 3rd:

I hope they both like their Christmas Gifts...

5uT2q8F.jpg

If you see me on the street with a cup begging for spare change...please be generous !!

:surrender:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see me on the street with a cup begging for spare change...please be generous !!

:surrender:
You must have some really big stockings:eek:.
I'll toss a nickel in your cup as I go by:D.
For us: sunny, 76 degrees, and breezy. My kind of winter!:woo hoo:
Trying to plan my full day of doing nothing.
I have so much of it, I may have to extend it into tomorrow:D.

Woke up and made coffee & breakfast for the Wife and I...

Then ran to the Bank and Post Office...December 1st already ( Sheesh )

Now, going food shopping.

Spent the day at AT&T Stadium watching my Sooners beat up on the Texas Longhorns in the Big 12 Championships. It was a great game and best of all, got to watch if from the suits.

171f0c0a-f04c-48d8-b7b7-4410b8278a8f-jpeg.9576

9051fee4-9242-4d53-96c9-4ae627930473-jpeg.9575

4208e165-844e-4303-91e7-4c3573614e85-jpeg.9574

4008b5c6-e5b7-4c09-98c8-e093c82a3af9-jpeg.9573

652cef97-b893-4f32-aa1c-381ebbfb6bd4-jpeg.9577

Going to pick up my truck from the dealership. It has been in over the weekend while I was out of town having a sensor replaced.

Went to the Doc this morning for a chemical stress test. Get there, go in back, get IV started................................sit for about ten minutes........................girl comes back in and says "well, our delivery for the chemicals didn't show up. Remove IV and come back home. :bang Head:

Oh well, I'll just make some more Freedom Seeds!!!! :D

Freedom Seeds.jpg

Did a few errands and Christmas shooting this morning. Now to clean out the garage a little and get down the Christmas wrapping paper from the attic.

Daughter is all set with her new Honda HR-V...and she is one happy camper.

As am I...because I'm finally rid of that damn 2010 Toyota.

Time to crack open a brewski !!

:drinking:

Went to the Doc this morning for a chemical stress test. Get there, go in back, get IV started................................sit for about ten minutes........................girl comes back in and says "well, our delivery for the chemicals didn't show up. Remove IV and come back home. :bang Head:
If it's a nuclear stress test, get a shingles shot first.
The radiation cripples the immune system just long enough to let the virus escape.
http://www.talkfirearms.com/threads/for-our-members-over-age-55.503/page-2#post-24035

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice, good color.
What's the projected MPG.

HIEWXj8.jpg

Latest posts

Back