What are you drinking?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ten dollar bottle of wine from Wal-Mart.

Ten dollar bottle of wine from Wal-Mart.
I missed what happened with wine in Colorado, but I think you can buy wine anywhere and everywhere now. Was there a vote on it on a ballot that I was missed or was distracted from by something else on the ballot? The grocery stores all did a major re-organization to make sure they have full aisles of wine. There is wine on end caps! I have seen so many people buying wine with their groceries and all of them being carded. An older woman in front of me had to produce her ID because she had a bottle of wine.

Went to a local brewery. Had some watermelon wheat, jalapeño cream ale, a lager and a sour. Love thirsty Thursdays.😁
IMG_1548.jpeg

Sorry to read about ABR’s loss. 🙏🏼

Virgil’s cream soda

Some awesome well water. Couple of beers shortly!
Actually, drinking a 16oz Bud ICE:oops: (notice, I didn't say Bud Light! :mad:) because we are away from my stash, and I don't want to fight with empty cans in a motel room.

Ended up not drinking any beer!🤔🤨 Be careful with those 'Ice' beers, they are extra gassy!!😮
...Fortunately, l have no problem being a "natural-gas producer"🤪.

Today being Christmas day....
A cup of coffee while baking biscuits this morning.. Another cup with biscuits...
With ham dinner and such and this rest of this evening hot Tetley tea...

Iced Jack Daniels coffee with grass fed milk.

Latest posts

Back