What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fried up a big batch of wings tonight, plenty for tomorrow. Last night was smoked pork butt, slice meat, not pulled. I vacuum sealed and froze most of it.

BBQ (2) sm.JPG

Hubby had to pick up his one truck that was at the mechanics so he stopped at Arby's. We like their Chicken Bacon Swiss sandwiches. Nice chunk of chicken breast in those

Spiralized zucchini sauteed in garlic butter topped with homemade marinara with ground beef & Italian sausage then topped with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.

This was an unexpected surprise. A local Italian restaurant, which happens to be one of my wife's favorites, is having a two for one special. She had other errands to run, so she brought dinner home. A belated Mothers Day celebration.

@MoBookworm1957 I was going to ask, "You mean we're supposed to eat too?"
Ate a late lunch, always do, hate that.
I'm going to have leftover busketti (Spaghetti). And convince my minions to prepare baked zucchini with cheese and mushrooms. oh yum. this is a great idea. and there's still some french bread to put brioche on it, chopped artichoke relish type thing.

Latest posts

Back