What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taco stuff
@Tank-Girl that sounds great! When I was in elementary school, one of my classmates brought a can of kangaroo tail soup in for show and tell. Ours tasted like chicken. Her dad had been to Australia on business, but now that I recall that, they later moved to Australia.
I made chili recently and it was one of the best I've ever made. Crazy me...I took the lid off the chili seasoning and went to shake it on but dumped it on instead. Didn't see that it did not have a shaker top and was completely open. ha. haha. Hot cha cha but good!

Dinner might be rushed but I had plenty of time for breakfast... 1 egg - sunny, home fries, bacon and I opened my last jar of blackberry jam from the amish store... yummy.

Breakfast.JPG

OMG! I went and had dinner at my favorite chinese restaurant here in the big city. The cook goofed. I sometimes like really spicy food. I even keep dried Thai chilles in my kitchen for when I want spicy at home.

Tonight I ordered Mongolian beef, not that spicy unless special ordered and I didn't special order. It was so hot it'd have blistered asphalt! I could barely taste the brown sauce. I haven't tried to eat anything this hot in a long time.

Well, even great restaurants serve a bad dish sometimes. I had one tonight, disappointed. :(

Pork complements bean soup! and a nice blush wine to excite the pallet. ;)

Brat/sausage soup

I used the leftover brats from the other night and made a beef broth based soup with potatoes, carrots and onions.

Latest posts

Back