What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday we had our big Thanks Giving meal: 2 kinds of sweet potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, sweet corn casserole, sausage/bread dressing, mashed potatoes, Potato Latkes, brown gravy, ham, roasted chicken, Waldorf salad, green salad, sweet breads, a pumpkin/pecan thing (half cake half pie), chocolate cake, fresh whipped cream and jello casserole.

We ate some of it, but everyone left on Monday and I will be eating leftovers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I guess now would be a good time to start thinking about a diet....

Sort of celebrating at our house tonight. I closed on 4 homes we built this week and Alexandra closed a home and sold another this week . Ribeyes,baked potatoes, bone marrow and dirty martini’s what a fantastic week!
66833AC1-4915-4717-BC2A-EDC3E054C7F5.jpeg
37C1BD4A-B448-4385-8D14-3E15FBCD0461.jpeg

Last night we had chicken rice casserole, we made 2 chicken tortilla casseroles for the freezer. Not sure what we are having for dinner tonight. I bought myself an air fryer so I may break it out of the box and try something in it. The wife is wanting to make some Latkies but I don't know if she will let me try a couple in the air fryer (she does not approve of the air fryer, but I got it wanting french fries :) )

Latest posts

Back