What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably going to spoil my appetite for supper ,a women friend of mine just called on her way back from NJ. shes bringing me some fresh cannoli's from a Italian bakery
1675012301874.png

I miss good cannolies!! ♥️
Her father owns the bakery but hes getting old , he's 90 old school. she's a Sicilian , Antoinette DiNoto . She lives in the mountains near me, NJ is about 200 mi. from here. He's the one that taught me how to make the best pizza dough yrs. ago

Her father owns the bakery but hes getting old , he's 90 old school. she's a Sicilian , Antoinette DiNoto . She lives in the mountains near me, NJ is about 200 mi. from here. He's the one that taught me how to make the best pizza dough yrs. ago
I grew up in south Jersey!! My aunt married into an Italian family, always THE BEST food!! 😃♥️

two people got me thinking . Somebody mentioned (tater tots and slap your momma Cajun) Got the minny tots in the air fryer with slap your momma and left over meatloaf sliced heated in a frying pan . oh, and a shot of Mylanta for desert

Latest posts

Back