What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metts and or Hambugers on the grill for Memorial Day.
IMG_0626.jpeg

Today I'm making cheese steaks and french fries

Tomorrow will bbq ribs and curly fries
And I'm making a carrot cake

Eggs and ham on some kind of whole wheat health food roll that kind of tastes like a sweaty gym sock. Yuck. Going to try a 15 hour fast tonight, but being insulin dependent makes that a dicey endeavor. I've managed it before but usually I end up hypoglycemic during the night and hungry as hell in the morning...

I have 2 packages of spicy hot links from the butcher and the wife is going to make a veggie tray. We're eating on the patio tonight.
Haven't had spicy hot links in forever. Sounds fantastic! @Sentry18 try to stay dry on that patio! I'm guessing you're getting about as much rain recently as I am...

Big Spring Mix salad made fresh 15 minutes ago.
With Red Anjour pears, green apples,toasted chopped walnuts, 1 diced shallots, mini sweet peppers(red,yellow, orange), 1 spear of Asparagus,slivered carrots(used vegetable peeler),provolone cheese, diced tomato, garlic toast,bread pudding, coffee.
Everything but the coffee,walnuts and garlic toast came from my bonus CSA boxes of goodies.

Back