What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad I'm jealous of y'alls prices
I rented a Toyota 4runner last week in Phoenix and we had to fill it in El Centro. It was $80.03 to fill from about 1/8 tank. Glad I was splitting the cost with my co-worker.

Side note, gas in Phoenix was quite a bit more than I expected. Near the airport it was over $3.60...I figured since AZ is a relatively free state gas wouldn't be that high, but I guess I was wrong. I booked a Volkswagon Jetta out of Phoenix for my trip on Monday. After getting free upgrades to a 4runner the last two times, I believe I'll bite the bullet and insist on getting a vehicle that gets better than 17MPG...

Around 3.50, but my ride likes the NObama gas. (Ethanol free)
It costs more, but your fuel mileage will increase almost 10% and the
car will thank you for it!

I hope you guys are done hoarding by the time it tops 5.00 a gallon,
when the food and TP are gone or too high to afford, all hell will be
breaking loose. I'm tweaking my Winnebago as we speak!
Let it burn, they built the fire.

central/east TN to SC price for regular unleaded ranged from $3.11-$3.40 however expect a big jump tonight since crude jumped above $95 for the first time in about 10-15 years (I think it's been that long anyways, last 5 years we are at a high and I think the last time we seen $90 was obummer years like 08-09 if I am not mistaken).

Back