What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3.50 a gallon this morning.

I heard a couple weeks ago that truck stops were rationing fuel to drivers. Well, it's spreading.

FB_IMG_1636052751655.jpg

Lately it's been creeping up slowly. It was $3.28 a couple nights ago, up 12 cents from 2 weeks ago.
Seeing a lot of $3.19s replacing the $3.09s from the past weeks.
The Murphy at Walmart: $2.99 ...(if you are brave enough to put that crap in any vehicle you care about :rolleyes:)

Ours went down to $3.01 today, was at $3.05 last week at the same station. The gas station that honors the Kroger Store discount was at $3.09 today.
Yeah, they lost a little bit of their grip here too.
Last week, $3.19 up from $3.09 . Today, back to $3.07 .
Obiden is talking about tapping the strategic oil reserves ever since OPEC told him to 'go Brandon himself' :rolleyes:.

Yeah, they lost a little bit of their grip here too.
Last week, $3.19 up from $3.09 . Today, back to $3.07 .
Obiden is talking about tapping the strategic oil reserves ever since OPEC told him to 'go Brandon himself' :rolleyes:.
If you have been following along, the $3.19 only lasted a few days before being replaced by $3.09 which only lasted a few days before being replaced by $3.07, which only lasted a few days before being replaced by $3.04 .
Today I saw several $3.02s giving the $3.04s a run for the money. (302 Chevy pun)
Supply and demand still rules.
When they jack the price, people drive a lot less, and buy a lot less. :oops:
They do NOT want that to become a habit!gaah

I never know til i get the invoice, I just know the fuel I get is good, clean and cheaper than the public pays at the pump.
one thing for sure it will be more, than in the US , less than BC

$4.69, at a grocery store.

Let's Go Brandon!
They were all over the place here yesterday ranging from $2.99 to $3.19 . :oops:
Most common was the unusual $3.03 .:dunno:
Only one car at the $3.19 place, must have been someone who had 'get gas' on the top of their list:rolleyes:.

Latest posts

Back