What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between €1.64 and €1.67 a litre here for diesel - I have to order home heating oil a little earlier than expected :mad: this is today's prices, delivered. Coal now €16 for a 20 KG bag locally.

Untitled.jpg

2/22/24...
E10 = $2.99-9 USD... Gallon...
Winter blend road diesel = $3.99-9.. Gallon..

Seemingly overnight gas popped up to $3.19 again..
And just as quickly many stations are back down to $2.99....
At first I thought it was to gouge Ash Wednesday, Lent, Easter traffic..
Now I'm wondering if there is that along with some messing around between competing suppliers.. ?? Buggers....

2-28-2024.....
E 10 = $3.29-9 USD... Gallon...
Winter blend road diesel = $3.99-9... Gallon..

I suspect we are headed for a more significant rise in price... Then a drop, just before elections..
......vote for me..... kind of thing...

I think we are going to see a continued climb in fuel prices. The Biden administration had removed some sanctions from Venezuela, thus the lower prices. But for what every reason, they just recently added the sanctions back. Of course Venezuela had returned the favor. I don't think it is going to get better around election time.

3/28/2024..
E10 = $3.19-9... Gallon... This at my favorite neighborhood cheap station..
Most stations run between $3.29 to $3.43...

Winter blend road diesel between ...........$3.79 to $3.99... Gallon...

You really can't blame the few hundred Biden voters b/c he wasn't really elected. He was placed in that position by those who control Dominion.

We had to make an unexpected trip across the state yesterday and prices were all over the place. It seems that not everyone got the same 'message' that the town I was in earlier in the week got. Although, prices were still high there. Hubby was thinking maybe they spiked the prices for the holiday weekend? Regular unleaded was between $3.39 to $3.69. Diesel was $3.89 to $4.19 depending upon where we were. We filled up at the cheapest price before we headed home.

Funny how in our travels yesterday we saw zero Biden signs. But then again, we saw very few of those before the 2020 election either. That dolt was not elected!

4/2/2024...
E 10 = $3.08-9 USD.. Gallon...
Winter blend road diesel = No change..

I'm surprised but pleased it went down this much this quick after the Easter holiday..

Latest posts

Back