WWIII

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW3 going hot by Friday is high probability. Make your final preparations.

Friday I'll probably be at BOL2 installing solar panels. Thinking about digging something like a mini root cellar for storing my version of MREs (venison stew). Need to get busy canning more I guess...tempus fugit and all...
270px-E4CC_appendix2.jpg

--- Guys here is serious stuff that any prepper should watch . The link is to a " rocket scientist " and his " expert " information on balloons used for delivering an EMP as well as a lot of other military uses . Warning this is not suitable for the unprepared as at this point in time the un-prepared may rather find some nice soft sand to stick their heads in and keep repeating everything's fine ..

Easily missed on the above link is a brief mention by the rocket scientist who has designed electrical components for space crafts , is the satellites capable of delivering an EMP . If you google satellite delivered EMP , you will likely find the communist have gone through the web and removed such information . The government appears to not want the public to know about the EMP toting satellites already floating above our heads .

Last edited:
Everyone has mobilized for it and the NATO training ends Friday. The whole world doesn't mobilize if there's not a high chance of war.
Thanks PP, got it now what you're meaning.
I don't think we will have an hot WW3 at friday. Myself i do have some "hot wires" to our Army and Air Force who will work if it's serious. I know they are watching the situation seriously and prepare but there are no alarm signs yet.
OK, agree, our Swiss Military is for defense only and not very big.

Myself i slowly think we really need an firestorm to clean our countries and bring the brains back to the essential thinking about life and the own country.
It does sound mean, evil, bloody and proably sarcastic. I do have a lot of fantasy, i do absolutly not have any effort in war or violence, but i'm running out of ideas how we bring back the whole crazyness to an normal level.

I don't think we will have an hot WW3 at friday.
WE CAN'T HAVE A WWIII ON FRIDAY....I have a grill party planned on Saturday....
The bastards will have to wait at least another few days for the damn war. I'm gonna call my lawyer and have him press charges of a negligent World War.
End of sarcasm. I know the times are bad, I see the signs of the times and I see the military on the move here in Hungary. But, anybody worth their salt is not gonna talk about a specific timeframe of a world war. Won't happen.
We all do need to get the last things bought, stored and prepped for the eventuality of it starting soon tho.
Keep prepping and keep your head level, it won't help to run around lost and foolish. Live free, Gary

--- Guys here is serious stuff that any prepper should watch . The link is to a " rocket scientist " and his " expert " information on balloons used for delivering an EMP as well as a lot of other military uses . Warning this is not suitable for the unprepared as at this point in time the un-prepared may rather find some nice soft sand to stick their heads in and keep repeating everything's fine

--- Guys here is serious stuff that any prepper should watch . The link is to a " rocket scientist " and his " expert " information on balloons used for delivering an EMP as well as a lot of other military uses . Warning this is not suitable for the unprepared as at this point in time the un-prepared may rather find some nice soft sand to stick their heads in and keep repeating everything's fine ..

Well damn, I guess we better not order any of his prepper ptoducts online....might not get em!

Blinken and Joe are both fake dogs, and both dogs know you screwed up and emptied all the weapons caches through Ukraine aid.
The demente and his henchman know that they can pack up against China for that reason they give China Taiwan, very sure they will keep their fingers out if China and Russia go at Japan.
What Joe and Blinken do not need is a war with China, they would lose it, for this reason they will let the Chinese do it willy-nilly and probably hope that they take the USA out of the line of fire.

Joe has driven the USA to the wall and the American citizens must pay in the end for what Joe has brought them. Joe and his helpers and friends should be locked up forever and left there to rot, together with his EU friends in Brussels.

That means we support the status quo which is the "One China Policy" which has been the U.S.'s position ever since we broke off relations with Taiwan.

China is one country with two governments, one based in Beijing and the other based in Taipei. The PRC claims to have a claim on Taiwan and the ROC actually does have a claim on Mainland China and it is basically a "Mexican Standoff."

The One China Policy is a face saving policy for both the PRC and the ROC. Taiwan independence means abandoning the One China Policy and has been a "line in the sand" for China for a long time.

Military Movements in USA and Tanks In the Streets - Something Is Up! --- I am moving this from " Jim's rant for the day " . Guys watch this " now " tomorrow may be too late . Summary - now ongoing - shutting down highways in the United States , gates across some . Report ably " not a drill " . --- Guys I can not confirm whether this video is valid , artificial intelligence having some fun or exactly what is transpiring .

Last edited:
I don't know, but yes I am on high alert right now. There was a couple authentic videos from the weekend, but some people embellished adding in old videos just to hype things up. There was some tanks that drove down the road to relocate and helicopters up in the air for some kind of training. The other videos I've seen posted are not recent.

My son drives cross country..he's been from east, west, north, south ends of country and in between the last month...he says there were military vehicles and tanks out and about in multiple areas across country in areas where he's been and hasn't seen this before (that was week to 2 weeks ago). Last 2 days he drove from savannah to ocala Fl. to Atlanta then toledo and heading back to savannah and not sure where from there...hasn't seen the military on roads on this route last 2 days.. but had several detours on routes from roads closed...otherwise, no issues so far...other than gorilla look alike driver in Atlanta messing with him on road when he needed to change lanes..he's doing team driving with his buddy/mentor and they are packing "Hoss" with em! Loaded for bear.....plus plenty of food, water, and other essentials.

As the war " games " come to a close " this week " it may reveal the truth about the military and their unusual endeavors in the United States . If they do close down the interstates it will only help those already bugged in as it would help isolate them from the panicked unprepared invasion . However for those that had plans to bugout down the road may find that plan thwarted even before they try to crank up their escape vehicle . --- I had the forethought " I actually follow inner messages " to purchase an old airplane about two years ago that mainly sits in a hanger and I don't know how to fly . However my grandson residing on our survival grounds is a licensed airplane piolet . My thought was on road closures and having the ability to fly over those road closures for either evacuation or extraction missions . Whether this premonition is coming to fulfillment will be revealed .

Last edited:
Those who are planning to bug out need to get a good map and already have alternate ways out of the cities. Don’t even attempt to go the freeway route. Take secondary roads. We know they can’t block them all. My family and other part of our group already have their routes made. Thankfully our farthest is 1 1/2 hours away. That of course is in good traffic times, so we expect much longer for them to arrive.

My thought was on road closures and having the ability to fly over those road closures for either evacuation or extraction missions .
We all have seen toooooo many "planned evacuations" during hurricane seasons for decades...It only takes one or two IDIOTS in an brain-dead situation to plug up ENTIRE HIGHWAYS and stop the flow of evacuees in their tracks and only having enough gas or diesel to get away and not sit for hours (days) on a plugged up road...
IN A REAL EVACUATION....the military will be using the main highways and they will be prohibited for the civilians and bug-outers anyway....if you do not read the signs and get out fast and EARLY enough, God help you. Remember also...if you have a functioning vehicle, fuel and maybe BUG-OUT materials....YOU ARE THE PERFECT TARGET FOR THE ROAD BANDITS WHO ARE JUST WAITING TO ROB THE PREPPERS!!!!! Drive with locked and loaded weapons and shoot back without remorse and in full gas, un-ass the area speed.

Not that I would plan an evac, with the exception of fire. I now have the key to the gates to get me onto the fire roads I can go 50+ miles on them.
Main roads only give me 3 options and none of them are good.
I will be able to watch 3 major cities burn before I take the back door in the other direction.
Time- 2-3 days in those Democrat Hellholes.

How long it will take before people start attacking each other will depend a lot on the genetic DNA of the population in any area . Just watch those clips from whatever source of people attacking people that are in their immediate area and a Genetic pattern can be quickly realized . Preppers raising critters no doubt notice different characteristics in behavior patterns of different critters , though of the same species , such as the mental differences between a bull dog and a poodle or the differences between a Brimah bull and a jersey bull . Genetics matter and it will play a roll after SHTF . People can get mad and call me names if they want but I like facing reality .

Latest posts

Back