You "Prepper-person" America & so called "The West" are getting their ass kicked all over the world.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
Time to start paying attention to inconvenient reality. And "NO" I am not going to list for your convivence all the locations. Or all the current events.

If you're going to be a "prepper" you are responsible to those who are trusting and counting on your leadership, that you are aware of current events.

Raw resources flowing to the west is slowly getting less and less. Wait till a few more areas in east develop a bit more in the coming years and see resources dry up even more.Not even getting into manufactured goods..i see that all the time weekly.

We have done it to ourselves.

IMHO it's only going to get worse and then it's going to get worse than that. 1/2 of America is going to get exactly what they deserve. According to the good book, When it rains though it rains on the just and unjust equally.
If the just are smart and lucky, they’ll have an umbrella.

If the just are smart and lucky, they’ll have an umbrella.
The "UNJUST" shall steal a boat, then they shall gather-up umbrellas as they float bye.

It’s not just around the world, we are being set up to be taken down from within. And everyday they arrive and no one is stopping them. This isn’t a random beach landing. It was planned with a well coordinated pick up waiting to whisk them away.

Stay away from crowds.

While I 100% disagree with the goal of "totally" taking down America and the "so called West".

I have to respect their superior skill at implementing their overt & covert objective.

There is no part of me that thinks this can be stopped or even substantially mitigated.

Woe, sorrow, and hell be the future for those (mentally and/or physically) unprepared. It is hard to have much empathy for those to blind to see the future. Or the present reality.

Thank a government actor or the friendly neighborhood NGO for the demise of "civilization", the really stupid thing is the people who are probably going to cause the aforementioned problem, probably had their homeland destroyed by western military, at the behest of the very people who are funding the demise of the western "democracies"

Time to start paying attention to inconvenient reality. And "NO" I am not going to list for your convivence all the locations. Or all the current events.

If you're going to be a "prepper" you are responsible to those who are trusting and counting on your leadership, that you are aware of current events.

Shouldn't this be in the Rant section? :rolleyes:

Thank a government actor or the friendly neighborhood NGO for the demise of "civilization", the really stupid thing is the people who are probably going to cause the aforementioned problem, probably had their homeland destroyed by western military, at the behest of the very people who are funding the demise of the western "democracies"
Lots of truth there!

When western "values" get separated from the religion that created them, the ungrateful people who are the benefactors of those values voluntarily "evolve" those values into something unrecognizable and ultimately fallible.

If you aren't part of the new west youre just a relic- they'll eventually vote you off the island...

When western "values" get separated from the religion that created them, the ungrateful people who are the benefactors of those values voluntarily "evolve" those values into something unrecognizable and ultimately fallible.

If you aren't part of the new west youre just a relic- they'll eventually vote you off the island...
😂 BRICS alliance is going to take over our island because of Greed and Corruption of the uniparty Globalist West.

😂 BRICS alliance is going to take over our island because of Greed and Corruption of the uniparty Globalist West.
is the Brics any worse that the WEF et al ??

One is now flagged as a “potential extremist” if he/she purchases a Bible online.

One is now flagged as a “potential extremist” if he/she purchases a Bible online.
That same bible tells us there will be a time where we integrate with the mark in order to participate in society/trade. That would alienate us pretty quickly I figure. There is already lots of legislature in place designed to strip you of all of your rights as soon as you are branded with the term "terrorist"- and we know how the spin masters take a word like extremist and run with it- it'd only a step away from the term that gives gov't full license to persecute/destroy/strip of rights etc. The masses are being conditioned to associate the virtues of our beliefs the the evils they've been browbeat into fearing- when the connection is fully established expect a new age of book burning...

Imagine during the transition that the unmarked (who refuse social policies like vaccination mandates) are considered a legitimate physical domestic threat... this is consistent with the common secular notion that ALL conflict is caused by religion and all religious folks are "death cult extremists"... I figure the deranged secularists are about a step and a half away from crossing the final lines. All we are missing is a more controllable currency apparatus like CBDC and the means to implement tyranny via the vote of the collective/dependent self righteous/ignorant masses. We are systematically being separated/divided on every major political talking point and demonized as the cause that prevents "progress". What's coming next will be when they "vote us off the island" hence my original comment.

My preps almost completely revolve around this stuff personally. I really hope I'm wrong...

Latest posts

Back