A Blast From The Past - Classic Ads or Images

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16ea1b87b3610c25139ef3c8d10ad1c7.jpg

Mr Ben Hur...another classic

Jim

Ah yes. One of the uglier vehicles of the 50s. The lady can't save it. One of my friends had the station wagon. Different, not less ugly. Still on the road in 1967 though, so it wasn't all bad.
Sentry, we need to see the tailend of a 1959 Plymouth here. Aerodynamic skid control.

Mostly all I've drove since 1978. Never had a lemon, other than the first 2 Celicas rarely ever have had to put a wrench to them, other than brakes, oil, and batteries

My Mom bought a new Toyota Camry in 2008. First non GM product she ever owned. She still has it and it still looks & runs very nice, even though it has over 250,000 miles on the odometer. Of course it has been garaged and babied its whole life.

My Mom bought a new Toyota Camry in 2008. First non GM product she ever owned. She still has it and it still looks & runs very nice, even though it has over 250,000 miles on the odometer. Of course it has been garaged and babied its whole life.

No doubt. Everyone wife and I have owned except for one has had 200k+ on them. The one was totaled in a wreck. A few over 300k. We currently have wife 2018 camry, just under 40k, my 05 Camry DD, with about 70k, and my 08 Tundra with about 110k.

Latest posts

Back